“Wonderful pizza” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grotto Pizza

Grotto Pizza
337 Wyoming Valley Mall, Off Interstate 81 and Route 309, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702-6834
570-822-6600
Dining options: Delivery
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Wonderful pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Ate at Harvey's lake location and at gateway. Gr8 pizza, ok service and fair atmosphere but I go for the pizza.

Visited April 2013

White Haven, Pennsylvania
“Not the greatest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I though Grottos was okay, but it is kind of pricey and the pizza is super thin that it doesn't fill you up like most other pizza places. The cheese fries are really good though!

Visited January 2013
Ruskin, Florida
“Where's the cheese ?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The service and atmosphere is good, the pizza is lousy. We ordered one plain and one mushroom. I guess you have to specify you want cheese on it. Cause there sure wasn't any and for the price there should of been at least a sprinkle of some. Will never go back here.

Visited May 2013
Albany, NY
“That's a sub?!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have always liked Grotto Pizza, though it's not the best in the valley. So I was pretty excited when my sister said she was buying at the Wyoming Valley Mall site. Now I'm excited that I'll never eat Grotto food again. My husband got the cheesesteak. Meh. Inadequate amount of meat for the price, sub-par roll (pun intended). Now my buffalo chicken sub. I love good food, but average food can taste okay and satisfy me, too. The sandwich -- and I don't use this word a lot -- sucked. The roll? Horrible. The chicken? 3 small, dry, underseasoned planks. I think I found a lump of blue cheese amidst the yellow lettuce. Never again.

Visited April 2013
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“We don't have pizza this good in Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was afraid I was going to loose my pizza places when I moved to Wilkes but not so!

I had a pepperoni pizza here last night and it was perfect. I brought my daughter (8) and she gave it the thumbs up!

Visited February 2013