“Not Impressed” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 226 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Narrowsburg, NY
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was not impressed by the food. The complementary focaccia and bean dip was so salty it was inedible. I ordered the grilled sirloin burger with cheddar and bacon - medium rare. The burger came out with no cheese and was well done. My wife ordered the chicken cutlet parmesan which had to be sent back to the kitchen as it was pink in the middle. The chef did come out personally to apologize and remade the dish promptly. We will not return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

mt top
“Late night dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We ate at Rustic Kitchen after a night out with some friends. We sat at 9:30 pm. Staff was very accommodating and pleasant for the late night eaters. Food was great and came quickly. This is our third time eating at Rustic Kitchen and we will definitely return.

Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Repeat Customer and wasn't Disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've eaten here a few times over the years and this visit didn't disappoint. The food was great. Our server took good care of us. We had two small children and getting kids cups, splitting plates, and the other things that go along with dining with kids were not a problem. In fact there were few plate sharers at our table and nothing was a problem. There was a mistake with our meal... one dinner was missed when the order was sent to the kitchen. Mistakes happen and our sever was extremely apologetic. The portions were so generous that the person decided not to have the order put in and just ate from what others couldn't eat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
PA
“One of My Fav's!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Rustic Kitchen is usually our first choice when my friends and I want to get together. I love everything about this place especially the atmosphere and food. I have never had a bad meal here and between all of us, we just about had everything on the menu. The staff is great too! They are fast, efficient and very knowledgeable with regards to the menu and features. Being located in the casino, we always make a reservation.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“rustic kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The meals are so delicious and the wait time for them are very quick...Everytime we go to the Mohegan, Rustic Kitchen is our first choice to eat..Since we go to Rustic Kitchen often, Ihave to say I have never been disappointed with anything I ordered..This is the reason I keep going back...The waiters/waitresses are the best...When we sit at the bar the bartenders are right on top of you and have a very nice personality.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere