I stayed here on a trip to see my wife's family. It is difficult to find a place that accepts dogs so that was the major reason we stayed here. Overall the room wasn't too bad but was definatly showing it's age. Maybe they gave us the worse room because of our pooch. This place would have gotten a rating of two but because they accept pets and I wasn't sure what the other rooms looked like I gave it a three.
The biggest complaint I had was when we came back from dinner and had to ride up the elevator with my kids and what I assume to be a call girl (very short skirt, make-up, you get the idea). Our room was at the end of the hall and I heard her knocking on the door of another room.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Wilkes-Barre Hotel
- Days Inn Wilkes-Barre Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Days Inn Wilkes Barre
- Wilkes Barre Days Inn
- Wilkes-Barre Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 81, Days Inn Wilkes Barre is the perfect place to start your adventure in Pennsylvania. Our Wilkes Barre hotel near Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs offers free in-room Wi-Fi Internet access and a free parking lot. In the morning, rise and shine with free Daybreak continental breakfast and a free USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Wilkes-Barre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.