“The old man that answers the phone” 1 of 5 stars

Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa
Route 940, PO Box 9, White Haven, PA 18661   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in White Haven
A TripAdvisor Member
“The old man that answers the phone”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2004

I made a reservation there because I wanted to treat my mom to the spa.
The man who answers the phone is definately a jerk! He tells me with a nasty attitude that they're aren't any rooms available! (but with a nasty tone like he didn't want to be bothered). He checked and there was 2 rooms available. Everytime I would ask him a question he would give me a nasty attitude or pretend like he didn't hear me.

I asked him how can I get in touch with the spa? he said that "you called reservations and I can't transfer you". I told him that the only number on the website is the one I called. "he repeated and told me "well you called resrvations" and I'm thinking I'm aware of that so why the hell is he still telling me this. Anyway I may cancel my reservation because this guy doesn't make people want to stay at the hotel.

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2004

My family and I were very excited when we bought timeshare at the Mountain Laurel. This excitement quickly passed and was replaced by terrible disappointment. The management clearly did not want local owners to use the facilities at the resort. After several persuasive letters, management finally refunded my money. If you are a local owner and want a refund, be persistent and you just may get it.

Been to Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa

Address: Route 940, PO Box 9, White Haven, PA 18661
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Luzerne County > White Haven
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in White Haven
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mountain Laurel Resort And Spa
Mountain Laurel Hotel White Haven
Mountain Laurel White Haven
Mountain Laurel Resort Spa

If you own or manage Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.