“It is always like going to a party!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Marco Island, United States
“It is always like going to a party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We shared a festive Monday night with friends. The place seems like you are at as party. We arrived before our guests, were seated right away and our courteous waiter Zach was fast with the generous, much needed drinks. Our guests ordered straight up martinis that were large enough to intoxicate an elephant. The veal parm is always a favorite and the crab cakes are divine. Reasonably priced bottle of merlot was tasty compliment to the dinner. As we were leaving we all said, "why don't we come here more often?"

• Visited April 2013

PA
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Outstanding food in a romantic setting. I have always had an enjoyable meal. The service is very good too.

Visited December 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My friend suggested Mom Chaffe's for our Wednesday girls night. Having never been there...I wanted her to experience great authentic Italian food, so of course I agreed. Bad timing for me since I just started my South Beach low carb diet that week. When I mentioned to our server my diet restrictions, she took the time to work with me on appropriate choices. I could not have pasta or their super bread. The Brussels sprouts made up for it! The best Brussels sprouts I ever tasted! Can't wait until next month when I can add pasta back on my diet...

• Visited January 2013
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
“Love It Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

What a wonderful place for family dinners or meeting of friends. So warm and cozy. Everything homemade. Such a wonderful selection. Plan ahead and make a reservation.

• Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“Great Italian Discovery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stopped in without a reservation and we are glad they made room for us. I agree with other reviewers - try out the specials. I had the sea bass with lobster ravioli which was very good. The service was very attentive; the desert options were great. I also agree with the comments about this being authentic and would recommend.

Visited January 2013