“The Best of the Best” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“The Best of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

They have catered my wedding, birthday and Christmas parties. At my wedding the smell of the grill going was amazing! Everyone loved the food and atmosphere! I believe there is no other BBQ that is better or fresher. Every time I have had a party EVERYONE says how amazing the food is and always wants me to order the same for next party and I do! The prices are soo crazy cheap and the servings are huge! I always order less since they give you so much and I'll always have extra. I will be ordering for my son's graduation party in June. The meat, corn on the cob, and peaches are the best and smoked!!! You want the BEST then order from them. I guarantee you will never be disappointed! They will even provide samples if you want to try them before you book a party. Great team, very nice and kind.

Brenda Jackman

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best BBQ ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food and friendly service. Take out service is preferable as it really isn't a "restaurant". They were only open on weekends when I went so call ahead to make sure but it's definately worth the effort.

• Visited August 2013