“This is the best HEI in the US” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in West Middlesex
Bartlett, Illinois
“This is the best HEI in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This HEI is by far the best that I have ever stayed! All the way from the cleaning lady to the desk to the person that takes care of the breakfast area are real people pleasing individuals! The rooms are spotless! They even have a little putting green in the back of the hotel. If HEI would use this hotel to train their people there would be no other hotel chains! This place is super in everyway.

Room Tip: If you can get a suite by all means get it! You will be impressed.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express in West Middlesex PA is one of the best Inns in the USA. It is superbly managed and the Inn and grounds are extremely well kept. The rooms are very clean, well appointed and comfortable. The staff is very friendly, polite and helpful. It also offers a great breakfast and other snacks throughout the day and evening. On certain evenings there is management night where drinks and other goodies are served. We go there twice a year and view it as our home away from home and we are never disappointed. I highly recommend this Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in this Inn.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

People who know this route have told me that this Holiday Inn Express is the best in the chain. Okay, but really? How good can it be?

Let me put it this way: I've stayed in legitimate 4-Star hotels that couldn't hold a candle to this place. I'm completely serious. This hotel is a marvel.

Every person I interacted with was interested in where I was from and what I was doing. The housekeepers were just as nice as the desk staff.

The breakfast room as great, the food was terrific, and the staff continually was making sure that everything was full.

In addition, there were little antiseptic wipes on each of the room phones. I thought this was an excellent thing and I can't imagine why high end hotels haven't begun to do this. Very smart.

So, yes, this IS the best HIE. I don't go across I-80 very often, but the next time I do, I'm staying here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family have been coming to this hotel since it opened in 2003. Each year we have been greeted with clean rooms, delicious food, and sincere hospitality. I really enjoy coming to this hotel and it is a big part of my life. I also like how is is very close to the Pittsburgh Intl Airport and the Akron Canton Regional Airport. I also really enjoy the overall Mediterrainiean theme the hotel has. Really nice!

• Stayed April 2013
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

As the previous poster wrote, what a great place to stay with family. Instead of staying in or near Grove City Outlets, we picked this place about 15 Minutes west. I am so glad we did as the hotel is great. Clean rooms, turn down service, chocolates on the pillow, and friendly staff always saying hello.. We will come back and stay here for our future outlet trips. Oh ya, the warm cookies in the lobby are great! I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Once again the staff at HIE exceeded our expectations. The Courtesy and customer service are amazing. Each and every employee greets you with a smile and asks if there is anything they can do to make your stay better. The hotel is spot clean! The grounds are lovely and everything has a special touch. We visited the lovely pool and hot tub and even the towels were rolled and stacked perfectly. This is was makes this HIE "THE BEST" We were celebrating our anniversary and had a lovely surprise awaiting us in our room! I told my husband that I want to work here, everyone is so nice. Looking forward to visiting again soon! Thank you all for a lovely visit!

Room Tip: The themed rooms are so fun! Lovely and relaxing.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
sagamore hills, ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Love this place- very friendly staff, super clean rooms. Nice pool, hot tub. Beautifully landscaped view from pool area of outdoor waterfall, pond and even have mini golf. Free Snacks and coffee in lobbyfrom 3-9- fresh baked cookies and popcorn were the best. Great breakfast offerings. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage? Share your experiences!