I will never stay here again. There is a huge difference between the website photos and reality. The hotel is old and it shows. Deferred maintenance has taken its toll over the years.
Beware rooms near the bar (first floor, low 100's room numbers). If you are on the first floor be ready to deal with DJ amplified music and drunks chattering in the hallway on Friday and Saturday nights.
It seems as if the staff is working hard but my beef is with the owners. This place needs a major infusion of capital for a full rehab and the place looks like it has been completely neglected by the corporate office. Honestly, if I were Radisson, I would tear the place down and start over.
I made a mistake and prepaid to get a better price, so could not go up the street to the (much nicer) Holiday Inn.
+ good water pressure in bathroom
+ easy freeway access
+ indoor pool
+ friendly and helpful staff
- poor security (door latch was broken - felt unsafe)
- can't get away from smell of smoke even in non smoking areas (yuck)
- water stains on wall and ceiling (inexcusable! Paint is cheap. Guests should never see this)
- rusty AC vent (c'mon guys, replace the vent instead of repainting over the rust each year)
- wall plug plates hanging off the wall / big holes in wall where the outlet should be.
- old, drab, dreary and depressing
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Hotel West Middlesex