“Dinner out after a long day at Knoebels Amusement Park” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
New Providence, NJ
“Dinner out after a long day at Knoebels Amusement Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed a the Marriott Residence Inn, Hazleton, PA. The four of us went to Martins and we were pleasantly surprised. There was a wide range of entrees to pick from. We each had something different. The food was nicely prepared and tasted great.

Highly recommended.

It's an old / small building. Walk in - don't walk away.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Alexandria, Virginia
“Perfect...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Martin's is a lovely restaurant and one of the very best in Hazleton. I've been there several times and it is always a treat. The menu offers something for everyone and the food is wonderful. The ambiance and decor is enjoyable and very comfortable. I travel to Hazleton often and will visit Martin's for a delightful meal every time that it is open. I will always take my guests there. The service is excellent and all-around it is a wonderful restaurant in a very enjoyable setting.

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I'm in Hazleton for a week for work and was pleasantly surprised to find this quaint little restaurant! The atmosphere is calm and inviting, the service was attentive, and our drinks were never empty. But best of all, the food was amazing! I came with 5 people and each of us had something different, but the review was all the same--outstanding! And the mango creme brûlée was to die for! I will definitely be back if my travels bring me to Hazleton again!

• Visited June 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“HARD TO FIND BUT A GEM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Hazlenton has seen better days but it seems to be thriving and vibrant none the less. Drove by this place three times before we found it but it was worth it. Do not be put off by the appearance of the hood that this restuarant is located in because if you are you will have missed a culinary treasure of the first order. BYOB, no corkage fee, every made in house and I mean everything, we were shown the kitchen. It has been around for a while and is run by a man [kitchen] and woman [maitre'd] who appear to be in love both with each other and the food they create. We got real lucky hear but after years of traveling the planet I can smell a good restuarant 1000 miles away and this one was really good.

Visited March 2013
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
“Always a wonderful meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We love Martins! It is the best food hands down in the area. We drive thirty minutes and are never disappointed. The atmosphere inside the restaurant is lovely and the service is very good. They do not rush you at all. They do take their time but this is nice for a change. We love the ahi tuna when it is on special. I had the salmon martine special which was delicious. My husband enjoys the orange roughy with pecans. Their New England clam chowder is amazing too. Also, because it is a byob it is pretty reasonable! Overall, Martins is wonderful and you'll enjoy it if you love great food!