“Great wings and food - nice bar area” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Award winning wings. Steaks. Sports. Live Music. Bottlenecks has it all! Open 7 days a week until 2am, Kitchen open 'til 11pm. Stop by for the "Best Wings in NEPA." Bottlenecks - Hot Wings, Cold Beer, Good Times!
Andreas, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great wings and food - nice bar area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

For a nice bar scene and good food, this is the place. Prices are good and the quality of food is very good. If you have a larger crowd with you, make reservations - it gets filled up quick on a Friday night. Friendly atmosphere (Hazleton location)

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
“Excellent service by Bryanna!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Went to Wilkes to look for apartments and stopped in to eat. We were greatest by a cheery young woman named Bryanna. She went above and beyond to share her knowledge of the town for my family! Such a sweet heart! The wings were out of this world my only complaint is its a little strange to charge extra to toss your wings in sauce!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
nanticoke pa.
“awesome at the wilkes-barre location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

had lunch here today while visiting the arts festival in wilkes-barre. looked like there was some buissness people, folks in wilkes-barre for college graduations and people visiting the arts festival. had a yuengling lager that was icy cold. ordered a small salad and the special. a turkey & cheese wrap w/french fries. the salad w/ real bacon bits was nice and chilled and nice sized for a side salad. the wrap was very good. it was warmed and that made it all the better. the only down side was that the salad and meal was brought at the same time. over all absolutley i will be back for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Drums, Pennsylvania
“Happy Hour with Dom & Mr. Sax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Every other Friday it is Happy Hour with Dom & Mr. Sax. Dom plays guitar and sings and Mr Sax (Dom's dad) plays the sax and sings. They play music mostly from the 70's & 80's, but also from 90's thru today. From Billy Joel to Pink Floyd. Neil Diamond to Led Zeplin. And we are there every two weeks to be entertained and to sing along. They treat you like family, even when the meet you for the first time. And if you come back, they will remember you and thank you for coming back. In addition to the great entertainment, Bottlenecks has the best wings I have had. Hot and crispy, they serve the sauce on the side. They have great 1/2 price appetizers , especially the bacon wrapped scallops. Have never had a bad meal there. Each night of the week they have specials: Seafood on Monday, Wings on Tuesday, Steak on Friday and Ribs on Thursday. $9.95 meals. Well worth the price. Check them out!

Visited April 2013
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“My New Favorite Place (in Wilkes Barre)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Note: I have never been to the Hazleton location, but there is no listing for the Wilkes Barre location for this place.

I can't seem to contain my joy about this new place on the square. It's comfortable and very laid back. It's all wood - floors, tables, bar, walls, booths with tiffany lamps over all the tables. It looks sort of fancy but it becomes instantly obvious that it's a tshirt and jeans kind of place. Kind of like an Irish style bar without the "Irish". My girlfriend and two friends went here before a show at the Kirby Center and the place was JAMMED. It is seat-yourself dining so we stole ourselves a table and flagged down a waitress. We said we were pressed for time and asked what was quick. Her honest response was, "Well if you like hot soup and cold beer, we'll have you out of here in no time... otherwise it'll be a while" LOL Loved the honesty... so we decided to have a beer and come back after the show instead. Sooo glad we did! Amazing pub food menu. We all split the biggest order of nachos I have ever encountered. And I'm not going to say it was the best cheeseburger I ever had but at this moment I can not think of any one better. My gf had the wings and I think she's going to leave me for the chef. Sometimes a place just clicks with you and for us, it definitely does!

• Visited January 2013