“Just visited today” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Just visited today”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

good food there should be more of a buffet selection though i also ordered a steak well, got a medium well, my friend ordered chicken fingers, they wernt baked thourghlery!!

Visited April 2012

Severn, Maryland
“Cheap Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

This is a good place to eat if you like lots of cheap, fattening, greasy food in a not very clean dining environment.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
WESTERN MASS.
“I like it rare, but this was raw.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

We stopped at 1pm, Sunday, January 8th at Hazleton PA's Bonanza for lunch. We don't have Bonanza's anymore in Massachusetts, and now I know why.
Our waitress was fine, polite and attentive, but the food was horrendous.
My daughter heard the complaints from the next table over and wouldn't order anything.
My second daughter simply got a plate of mashed potatoes and raspberry iced tea. She took one bite and decided to eat half of my baked potato instead.
I ordered my $12.99 ribeye medium rare, and at home I am known to bring things in from the grill prematurely, whereas I love to eat red meat, so my family is used to throwing theirs in the microwave for a half minute to finish cooking theirs. (I am not a paid chef.)
This meat was RED, like you took it off the shelf at the grocery store and cut it open raw. The pink spear read 'medium rare', but it was not even rare. When the waitress arrived and asked how things were, I said that this steak was not cooked at all, and she did offer to take it back and cook it , but as we were 5 hours from home on our drive to Massachusetts from Florida, I told her to just box it and I'd cook it at home. The salad was large, and looked okay, but was flavorless. There was an ample amount of dressing provided, however.
The cashier asked how everything was, and I simply replied: Our waitress was fine, but as for the food, don't ask". I believe she had heard that many other times already.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
“Sometimes good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We go there a few times a month as it is an OK value. We have found only 2 servers worth dealing with Frank and Ronda. Others too young to care. Food is very inconstant some good stake, some rubber steak.
Since they redid the place it seemes they really cut the food bar down. NO MORE ribs, Liver, Sausage and only one kind of chicken other than wings.
Don't be in a hurry as they run out of food there and it may take a while to restock if ever.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Boston, New Hampshire
“Good buffet style restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

The most impressive thing about my experience here was the service. All the the staff seemed very fast and efficient. The food selection was good in the buffet. I liked the chicken drumsticks and the cole slaw. I ordered the Porterhouse and it was pretty good. For a chain restaurant it is pretty good and doesn't have that overhyped corporate feel to it like a lot of the other chain restaurant nowadays.

• Visited October 2011