“THE BEST CHOICE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Private Lot
Transit: 104 Septa bus
Description: Mythos is the perfect place for lunch, business meetings and intimate dinner events. Serving the freshest and only authentic Greek food in West Chester, PA. We love where we live and live to celebrate both our location and our ingredients, from the land, air and sea. Mythos is our interpretation of the best we have come to know in the Greek culture of family where it is best and most often celebrated, at the dinner table.
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“THE BEST CHOICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

For a Greek who finds some time away from his country, and also located nearby, is the best choice.
But also for the American citizen is a good opportunity to taste the Greek cuisine.
It is a very sophisticated restaurant with environment that refers to Greek islands.
The Greek owners welcome their customers with the known, warm Greek hospitality !!!!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Sunday night at Mythos...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We just dined at Mythos. We have eaten there before and ordered take out as well; the food is great and I don't know why it does not seem to be very crowded. I ordered the traditional gyro platter which I just LOVE; my husband ordered the pork tenderloin platter as well as some peppers which were stuffed with cheese and a Greek salad. He was very happy with his food choices as well. Don't let the empty tables fool you...this is a GREAT place for those of you who like Greek food!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great lamb chops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Love the lamp chops and the grilled shrimp. Portions are generous. The prices are very reasonable and the restaurant is clean.

Visited November 2012
West Chester, Pa.
“Mythos -I've Had Better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My college-age son and I ate dinner at Mythos for the first time tonight. The restaurant itself is attractive -hardwood floors and white tablecloths. The lighting is subdued, but not dark. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive, bringing us refills for our drinks, and checking on us frequently. Our meal began with a loaf of bread and spiced olive oil for dipping. I ordered char-broiled chicken, and my son had lamb chops. The meals were accompanied by side salads, which were fresh but standard -lettuce, tomato, cucumber & red onion. The dressing was the house specialty: olive oil-based with feta cheese. Our entrees were floating in a similar sauce -this theme got to be a bit boring after a while, especially when my potatoes arrived the same way. My son's lamb and my chicken were good cuts of meat, tender and tasty, despite the oily sauce. For desert, we shared baklava, which was quite good, but the portion was small. My decaf tasted like it had been on the burner all day long. Honestly, I expected a bit more for the price. I have tasted more creative Greek food. Mythos is a pleasant restaurant, and I will give it a second try, maybe for lunch next time; perhaps the decaf will be fresher then.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
philadelphia
“almost perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Food and portion size are excellent. One small goof there were alot of small pieces of shell in my mussel dinner.

Visited November 2011