“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Hotel & Conference Center

You added Days Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Days Hotel & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   943 S. High Street, West Chester, PA 19382 (Formerly West Chester Inn & Conference Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in West Chester
Sterling
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Overall it was very good, The heat in the meeting room was too low and the meeting room was uncomfortably cold. In General though this was a nice stay, Staff was very helpful and responsive.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Brian H, Manager at Days Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. We hope you choose us again in the future.If you would like to make reservations please reach out to the hotel at anytime as we are here to service you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I can't praise Amy Barker, the front office manager, enough. I arrived at the hotel late on a Friday night. Unfortunately, I had accidentally booked my room at the Days Hotel just across the PA border in Delaware. Thankfully, Amy was able to call over to that hotel and get my room cancelled with no extra charge. Although she could not honor my original rate ($62/night - a steal!), she was able to put me in a king suite for a discounted cost. Although she would have had every right to tell me that it was my mistake and I'd have to deal with it, she didn't hesitate at all to help. That's customer service done right. I'll definitely be staying at this hotel every time I go to West Chester.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Hello,
We are glad you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. I will be letting Amy know of the great customer service that she provided. We hope to see you in the near future.
Lincroft, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed 4 days at this hotel and had no complaints. During our stay, the weather was in the single digits but our room was warm and comfortable. The heater/AC units have electronic controls and are super quiet. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We had breakfast and drinks in the restaurant and everything was good and the prices reasonable. Considering the location and that surrounding hotels are much more expensive, this place is a bargain. The best surprise is when our business was completed before we had time to check out. Upon returning to the hotel at 3:00 PM to get our belongings, the front desk manager did not charge us for the night even though they cleaned our room. Cant ask for more than that!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you had a fantastic stay with us!! I will let the departments know about your great stay. If you are in the area again and need to book reservations please reach out to the hotel as we are here 24/7. Again, thank you for the great review!

Been to Days Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!