“Wonderful meal.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Hunan Springs is one of the best Chinese restaurants in the Lehigh Valley. Well-prepared food. Excellent plate presentation. Quick service, attentive staff. Great lunch specials, too. I've never had a bad meal here.

Visited May 2012

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and had 2 orders of egg rolls and split a traditionial meal from the back of the menu. Very unique, not the same-old stuff. Bill was $24.00.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Macungie
“Fraud”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

They are fraud... beware... specially yout bill. Last week I ate there and my bill was $69 and I gave a $10 tip... Later when I looked at my credit card statement I saw that I was charged $86... I eat here regularly and I now suspect they might have done this before also which might have gone unnoticed. This is a fraud and they are scamming the customer.

I don't care about the food or service if you are cheating me on the bill... Never going back again..

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sarasota, Florida
“not impressed - just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We visited here on a Friday evening and were hoping for some great food based on the reviews we read. We were disappointed... The menu is fairly extensive and looked promising at first but then I realized that none of the dishes that I was unfamiliar with were really described so that I could know for sure what I was ordering. Our waitress, a young woman, was unable to answer my questions about ingredients, preparation, etc.She also was not inclined to go into the kitchen to get any answers. So, we started with egg rolls which were soggy and served with two very watery dipping sauces. My husband ordered a speciality dish (sorry, don't remember the name) which was a combination of three types of seafood and vegetables. He said it was watery and tasteless and he didn't finish it. I had the orange beef which was well prepared but not as spicy as I would have liked. Entrees are served only with white or brown rice. Dessert wasn't even suggested to us by the server so we ate our fortune cookies and went home. Very disappointing!
I have had Chinese, Indian and Thai food at Wegman's Market cafe that has been 10 times more flavorful and appealling with better quality ingredients than the food I was served at Hunan Springs.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great service and excellent food. The servers are entertaining and very professional. The food is always great tasting and the portions are large.

Visited June 2012