“My breakfast place.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Wernersville, Pennsylvania
“My breakfast place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

My family and I moved to Wernersville in 2007 and we went to the Red Plate for breakfast on our moving day. We found it to be a great place to come for breakfast. Our children get excited when we tell them that we're going to the "Diner" for breakfast. It has become our family's go-to breakfast place.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Kentucky
“Sparkling clean, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

Fouind this spot by chance. Greeted by friendly staff, fast, attentive service and the food is fine. Not spectacular, but tasty and reasonably priced. On US 422 as you enter Wernersville.

Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
“NOT Customer Friendly, Expensive, Horrible Menu Selections”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Very Rude and unfriendly staff. Very expensive for a diner- Burger with Fries $8.99 and up. NOT CUSTOMER OR FAMILY ORIENTED.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sinking Spring, PA
“Free Birthday Meal is half true”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

The restaurant advertises free meal on your birthday. We live near here and it was my wife's birthday so we stopped in for the first time on a birthday. I asked and found out the meal is not free for the person having the birthday but the cheapest meal on the bill is free. That wouldn't be so bad except that includes the kid's meal. Instead of getting a free adult priced meal, we got $4 off for my daughter's peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Mine and my wife's food was very good.

My daughers PB&J was one of those Smuckers pre-packaged sandwiches delivered by itself on a plate with the wrapper still on it. We were a little surprised that for $4 all you got was that. My wife asked for some chips on the side and the waitress brought some which was nice.