“Very nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

Days Inn
You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   239 W Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268 (Formerly Waynesboro Inn)   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Waynesboro
Parksley, Virginia
“Very nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were looking for a place while in route from one place to another and stayed just one night in Waynesboro, PA at the Days Inn. We found it to be clean & fresh, comfortable, quiet (asked for 2nd floor, don't know if 1st floor was also quiet), and they have a free Continential Breakfast that consisted of: make your own hot waffles, 3 or 4 kinds of cereal, bread for toast, bagles (jelly, butter, cream cheese), apples, bananas, coffee, tea, milk, apple juice & orange juice. We also found the staff/owners to be very pleasant people who were on top of things.

Room Tip: The one mistake WE made was to not keep the air running on the unit. I am a very light sleeper and...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was shooting from DC to Buffalo with a late start and came into town pretty desperate for a place to stay. My GPS had this as the Waynesboro Inn, but it is now a Days Inn with pleasant looking facade.

Rooms were decently priced (mid-50's) and it was large, with wifi and a decent bed, although the room was a bit dated.

Breakfast was nothing special but, overall, this place filled the bill without breaking the bank.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Pulaski, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were a little skeptical upon first appearance, but pleasantly surprised that the room was very clean, the bed clean and comfortable, and the showers hot. It was outdated, but met our needs perfectly. It was nice to have a refrigerator in the room, and a microwave. Which was more than we had in some of the nicer hotels we stayed at on this trip. It is under new ownership and they are working to improve the hotel from the previous owners. The continental breakfast was minimal but it was enough to tide us over till lunch and we cant complain about a free breakfast for the very reasonable price of the room. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Sykesville, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

If you stay here, you will immediately notice that the management is trying very hard to improve this motel. The structure is older, but they have placed very nice, firm and comfortable matresses on the beds and they have remodeled the bathrooms. Like other motels of this type, you may still hear the neighbors banging doors and such, but for the price, it is hard to beat. The management were very helpful and attentive. The continental breakfast was acceptable. I would stay here again, as long as the price remains low. Note that the spaces are very tight in the parking lot. If you have a truck, you may risk having your doors scratched by neighboring vehicles because there is no extra space between.

Room Tip: I'd recommend a second floor room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

We were making a return trip to Gettysburg and didn't want to spend too much and when I discovered this place on Trip Advisor, I made reservations through Hotel.com

It was good for a one night's stay. The biggest complaint is that the room had a musty smell. And as another reviewer mentioned that the temperature of the shower kept changing so one minute it was perfect and another minute it was scalding hot. But otherwise it was a very decent place that appeared pretty clean even though furniture etc was outdated.

Breakfast was very minimal compared to other places we stayed in, but the waffles were good. But really they should have provided something other than just sugar free syrup.

A decent place to stay for one night.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

When I first pulled in I wondered a bit, but once I got into the room I found it better than most of the hotels I have stayed in over the past two years. It may seem basic, but it met my needs. The bed was firm but comfortable. The air conditioning worked very well. Most of all I had a real shower with hot water that lasted. For me that is one of the major factors when it comes to a hotel stay. At the price I paid for my two days, I am glad I made the choice. I would rate this quite the value for its price. I don't need perks, just the basics done right. This was the case. I did not try the morning continental breakfast, so I cannot rate that.

• Stayed May 2012
Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Was looking to staying in Gettysburg for the weekend but everything booked due to different events.Found this hotel 30 min. away and couldn't have picked a better place to stay. The rooms were clean and very well kept. The couple who I understand are the new owners were very courteous and friendly. I haven't slept in a bed that comfortable in a hotel in years ,it was a real treat. And not to mention the price ,I saved a lot of $$$ by going there and not getting a booking in Gettysburg.believe me I stayed in gettysburg before and rooms are not cheap. Hope to get back again this year now that I know where to get a great room at a great price and be greeted by two very friendly people.
Thanks for a great weekend!!!!
Ken& Cindy B. Mill Hall, Pa.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!