“Excellent Mexican” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Exton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have eaten here a couple of time, food is always good, hot and fresh. Service is pretty quick and they have a couple of tables if you want to eat in.

Visited August 2014

North CArolina
“Not what I had hoped for - read below”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I want to say I did contact management while I Was in the restaurant, and they did respond very favorably back, so they do care!
But....when a place is NOT busy (only 6 tables occupied) and you only order 2 tacos to eat there, it seems a little crazy to wait 10 minutes for this type of place.
They seemed to be understaffed and sadly when the food arrived it was not hardly warm

They want me to come back, and I may but I don't live in the area and was only travelling in the area.

I am sure they can get better!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Didcot, United Kingdom
“Worst Mexican food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Ordered the chicken fajitas which were bland and entirely tasteless. The only spicy option is jalapeño slices. No hot sauce.

Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Tasty burritos and salads made fast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've been eating here for many years and they have never disappointed. The Veggie Mesa salad is great. My husband and I usually split a burrito and a salad for a filling dinner. The burritos are stuffed. Built to order so if you don't like something such as sour cream they leave it out. Food is usually ready in 5 minutes. I don't eat out very often, but when I do, this is often at the top of my list.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place uses feash food and makes what ever you want combos. Yummy and fresh. Call in an order and go sit in Valley Forge Park. Nice .

Visited August 2013

Been to Mesa Fresh? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mesa Fresh, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.