“Great food but a bit overpriced” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Paramour at Wayne Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Waynewood Ave.
Transit: Wayne Train Station (R5)
Description: Paramour features seasonally inspired modern American cuisine in a setting that combines distinctive classical architecture with elegant contemporary furnishings. This inviting, energetic restaurant is the perfect place for a special occasion meal, but also a fun spot for a cocktail or a glass of wine and a quick bite. For an experience you can truly fall in love with, feed your passions at Paramour.
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Great food but a bit overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Enjoyed a meal here last week - the food was lovely but very expensive, particularly as you need to order sides (at $8 each) to complement the main courses. It's a nice place (we sat outside and it was very pleasant), staff are friendly and the menu good, but the price is a little off-putting.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Newtown Square, PA
“A difficult review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I ad been at Paramour three times before, for my birthday lunch 2 years ago., for a summer outdoor brunch and for a dinner meeting. I had enjoyed all three. For these reasons my wife and I decided to have a quiet dinner to celebrate my most recent birthday. We are familiar with the building and found the new décor very pleasing. We had a quiet table and ordered cocktails and appetizers, enjoying both. We then engaged in a pleasant discourse, having also ordered our dinners. We were interrupted with small dishes placed in front of us, I was surprised to see an amuse-bouche as part of the meal. This was followed by the waiter saying he had never placed our dinner order, followed by another unordered appetizer. We looked at our watches noting that almost 2 hours had passed.. W realized that we were being placated The main courses still did not come after a 15-20 minute wait. We decided to leave and asked for the check. The waiter argued with us and suggested we take the meals home in boxes.. When we refused he called the manager over who promptly voided the entire bill. It did leave a sour taste in our mouths and a feeling of disappointment. It may be a long time before we will go back., given this event. I feel bad about this event but this should never have happened. Use this as a heads up if you try the Paramour

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

FAbulous meal! - We went to Paramore with 2 other couples. Everyone was pleased with the food, ambiance and service !. We waiting at the bar for our party to arrive and drinks were not nearly as expensive as I thought they would be. Dinner was out of this world. I had the butternut squash soup which was incredible, the best i have ever had. My husband had the potato gnocchi which was delicious too. For dinner we both had the carmelized scallops. These were fabulous! Everyone at our table was pleased with their meal. Not one complaint! Service was great too, our server Kelvin was very attentive but not bothersome. I will definitely return for another meal here!”

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Steak overcooked and dry. Slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Ours was a business dinner with about 10 people, but I think the service still could have been a bit faster. My soup (butternut) was OK - not even close to the best ever. The filet was overcooked and dry.

Visited March 2014
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding dinner at Paramour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We had an outstanding meal at Paramour a few weeks ago. Everything was perfect. The food was outstanding. The men all had the pork chop and said it was one of the best they'd ever had. The ladies all had the scallops and were equally pleased. I know, we're an original bunch! Service was exceptional as well as our table location. Plus, we enjoyed cocktails in front of the fireplace in the hotel area. Overall a wonderful evening.

• Visited February 2014