“Staying at the Radnor Hotel for Christmas with my elderly mother !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radnor Hotel

You added Radnor Hotel to your Saves list
Radnor Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   591 E Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA 19087   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Wayne
Rosemont, Pennsylvania
“Staying at the Radnor Hotel for Christmas with my elderly mother !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

As a local resident, I have always known of the Radnor Hotel and occasionally used it for my parents when they would come to visit my family. This Christmas, my elderly mother came for the holiday and in order to make her stay comfortable, we chose to stay at the hotel rather than at my home. I stayed with her. It couldn't have been nicer, and Mom and I both enjoyed our stay immensely. From the wonderful hospitality at check-in to the spacious rooms and bathroom -- very accommodating to Mom's wheelchair -- to the attractive lobby and dining room, everything was first class....... warm and welcoming. Plush towels, excellent floor plan, attractive rooms, comfortable beds that weren't too high for Mom.........I would recommend the Radnor to anyone, from near or far. The management is superb and the extra touches provided by the management are sure to please any and all travelers !

Room Tip: First floor is best for an older person who cannot walk on her own
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

What a pleasant stay my husband and I had last weekend at your hotel. The staff was polite and very pleasant. It's not often that we experience maids actually looking us in the eye and saying "Good Morning." Yay--perhaps courtesy is not dead in our society! The Radnor staff should be commended.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

A great facility in a great location. The rooms are attractively decorated and spotless as is the rest of the hotel. The staff was attentive and helpful. The best part is the food, out of this world. Whenever we are in the area we try to stay at the Radnor.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Leiden, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Last week, I stayed for 4 nights in the Radnor Hotel. Like previous times, the room was clean and large. Big pluses for me are the free high-speed internet access, the availability of plenty of free parking places, the excellent location (close to King of Prussia Mall and the beautiful city of Wayne as well as I-476) and the very good breakfast (which is reflected in the price, though). The restaurant can be crowded some days (Mon and Tue were fine, Wed and Thu were crowded). One waiter makes a lot of noise seating the guests. Not necessarily in a negative way, but I preferred one of the waitresses doing the same job friendly and quietly. The beds are ok, nothing special.
Before I forget: front desk staff was very kind and customer-oriented. Will certainly book this hotel again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Odessa, Ukraine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

I stayed in the Radnor Hotel 3 times for almost 2 months altogether. Every employee I met was friendly and professional. The staff in the restaurant and bar remembered my preferences and was really nice. I have never regretted staying there. If I'm to stay in that area the Radnor Hotel is my choice.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Florence, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

The Radnor Hotel was an excellent choice for our family trip up to Philly this Thanksgiving! The hotel was right off of Interstate 476; just minutes away from the train station that took us in to the city and the small town of Wayne. The rooms and the hotel were very clean and the staff was incredible. Doreen made us feel at home and made sure we had everything we needed in our rooms (clean towels, shampoo, pillows, etc) and Tracy made sure we had everything we needed each morning when we joined them for breakfast! My family went in one morning and she remembered us the rest of our stay! The front desk staff was very helpful and got us into our rooms as quickly as possible. The beds were very comfortable and being able to open the windows to get fresh air was nice. The rooms were a good size for our family of 6 (4 grown kids and 2 parents!) Our girls were able to work out, check their email on the hotel computers and log on to free wifi in their room! There were shops right across the street and a FABULOUS area right down the street with cool restaurants and shops, too! (Wayne, PA) Leslie Miller (Sales) made sure we were comfortable and had all we needed, as well! I'd definitely stay there again and I'd certainly recommend it for EVERYONE!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
southlake, tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

Stayed at the Radnor for a 3 day weekend. The hotel itself has a great location and is extremely clean. However, the bathrooms are so small that it became an inconvenience. The door to the shower room opens up into the sink area which is hazardous to the person on the other side. The room itself is small and we found it extremely cramped. My first preference if wanting to stay in Wayne is the the Wayne Hotel, but It always seems to be booked. I would save my money and stay at one of the chain hotels outside of Wayne. You will have much more room at half the price.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Radnor Hotel? Share your experiences!