“New management is a HUGE improvent.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Waterville
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania, United States
“New management is a HUGE improvent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I went to the restaurant for dinner with my family. We had steaks and my kids had cheeseburgers. The burgers were juicy and tasted great. We ordered our steaks with "Genes' special sauce". They were so tender that I finished my entires steak. (that never happens.) We went back for breakfast the next day and the service was great and so was the food. The mountain mess tasted just as good as it looked and smelled. I highly recommend this place to anyone who would like a relaxed place to go with good service and excellent food.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

jersey shore
“TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE IN RESTAURANT FOOD HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

I had the horrible experience of stopping at Happy acres restaurant with my daughter. the food was terrible. We ordered hamburgers and onions rings, one would think that it is a simple order considering it wasn't that busy and it is pretty simple, however we were shocked to find that the hamburger tasted like over cooked rubber and when they first came out they had cheese on them, which we did not order. The onion rings were another huge mistake for they were greasy and burnt and just thrown into a plate. Also the hamburger was to come with chips and pickles, but i was shocked to see one pickle one each place and on my daughters we were shocked to see that they gave her the end of a pickle, who wants that to eat! Not us. It was terrible food and there is no excise for bad food