“Great place to stay on the road!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Washington
“Great place to stay on the road!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Very nice stay. Got a good AAA DISCOUNT. For <$70 this room was very spacious and had a comfortable bed . The staff was very nice. The next morning this place was close to many restaurants. Easy access to Route 70.

• Stayed December 2012
Dale C, Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, February 23, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Kettering, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

After a long day of driving in pre-Thanksgiving traffic, I arrived at my hotel. Once again, I chose this hotel because of pricing. Due to the Shale Gass boom, almost all hotels in this part of the country seem to be overcharging just a little.

THis looks to me like an old (1960-70's) Holiday Inn, that probably migrated through Best Western or another brand before becoming a Days Inn. The grounds are nicely kept, the parking area could use a little resurfacing. The furniture is dated, but OK. The bed was great. Overall the room was clean, but it seemed upgraded over time without a vision of what the end goal was. I did like the balcony on the second floor rooms.

The staff was friendly. The breakfast OK but bready. The street sign (below the one for Bob Evans) needed to be lit at night to show the way in to the hotel. A second driveway enters from the back of the Taco Bell.

No problems with my stay, but I think the room was overpriced. Problem being it was one of the cheapest in town. So you do what you have to do.

I did enjoy my stay in the town. I drove downtown and enjoyed walking the Main Street shopping area. I had dinner out by the Malls. Lots of hills, but a nice town to visit.

Best if you are headed west on I-70. Eastbound there is a lot of traffic in the morning on the freeway.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dale C, Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, November 28, 2012

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn

Address: 1370 W Chestnut St, Washington, PA 15301
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Washington
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Washington
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.