“Go for the buns...stay for the prime rib!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
“Go for the buns...stay for the prime rib!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is my husbands favorite restaurant! The buns are exceptional with the whipped cinnamon butter...who can resist???? They are warm pillows of happiness and they are free, and never ending haha. The rest of the menu is so so, I had the ribs today, the ones they are famous for...but they missed the mark. Instead of juicy and fall of the bone, they were dry and crispy with extra sauce slathered on to hide this. The kids had Mac and cheese which is Kraft from the box type. Mashed potatoes which are good, buttered corn which appears to be the frozen type or most likely from a can. The kids chicken tenders are real meat ( as opposed to the ground and formed kind). My husband loves their prime rib, other than the snake bites, I don't think he has tried anything else ;). The service is always great. Everyone seems to be in a great mood even though they have to periodically line dance for the patrons ;). At times the service does feel fabricated as each time we go the hostess and server and mangers ( one comes by once your meals are delivered) all say the same thing. I like a little personality, but understand they have company standards and this way the service remains consistent. Overall this is a good restaurant for a family lunch or dinner. We keep going back for the buns!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Charleroi, Pennsylvania
“The BEST Texas Roadhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We have eaten at several Texas Roadhouses and at this particular one many times, but this time the services was significantly better than any of the others and better than ever before at this one. I don't know what changed or happened but the service was 5 star + . Not that it was bad before.
The food has always been high quality but today the services was soooo exceptional I had to write this review. The server stopped by 5 or 6 times throughout the meal to ask if we needed anything, and returned with extra rolls without being asked when she saw the basket was empty. The manager stopped by 3 times to see if everything was ok. I'm telling you the service as good as any restaurant I have ever eaten in, including Morton's.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been here many of times. Never have had bad customer service, or a bad meal. They are fast to greet you and get you your food. I love this place. You can never go wrong with eating here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, New York
“Thank goodness for the hotel cookie!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

It started off well with quick service and the rolls there are very good. I ordered a steak medium and it came with a cool red center. I hate returning food but apologetically did so after being convinced by my friends. The next steak came back even more rare and the manager asked me to see how it looked!! Ha! I felt the inside and it was cool. A least I was not insane because the manager said "yeah that's not right" after looking at the steak. In fairness to her, she gave me four free meals as a consolation prize for me going home hungry. I am thinking it was just a chef in training so hopefully they figure that out. The beer was cold though!

Visited June 2013
“Fun casual place to relax, eat & drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great food and beverages, affordable prices and wonderful attentive service (thanks Kathryn). We had the Prime Rib which was done to perfection, a huge sweet potato and a salad with the best homemade dressing. Would highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013