“Great hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Washington
Kunkletown, Pennsylvania
“Great hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

Great stay! Front desk was awesome! Very freindly and very helpful. I loved the fact that they had shuttle service to the casino and the outlets! The breakfast was great and I also like the fact that they have coffee all day and night. Alot of places only have coffee in the morning. The pool area was big and clean. The rooms were clean and spacious. I love their beds! I have no complaints at all! I will be staying there again!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Patricia D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, October 22, 2011
Hello and thank you for the kind review! I'm happy to see that my staff provided excellent service, and that you had a most pleasant stay! Having guests enjoy their stay is a delight, and is a goal of the staff here at the Hampton Inn Meadowlands. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact the Front Desk at 724-222-4014, or if you wish, I can be contacted at the same number, extension 4901. Thank you for the great review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

This hotel, along with the Doubletree, are the closest to the Meadowlands Casino. I was in both hotels as one of our friends stayed at the Doubletree. Both hotels are adequate - nothing special but nothing wrong. l like the Hampton Inn best because the breakfast is free. Also, there is a constantly running shuttle bus to the casino that you can catch right outside the Hampton. The casino is very close, but I don't think you would wan to walk there as it is very hilly. Staff at the Hampton were very accommodating and nice.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Hello and thank you for the kind review! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed yourself and were able to go to the Casino, I hope you had luck there. The staff here at the Hampton Inn Meadowlands takes pride in delivering excellent service, and I'm glad to see that we executed well. If you have any questions or comments, or want to make future reservations, you can always contact the Front Desk at 724-222-4014, and if you wish, I can be contacted on the same number, extension 4901. Thank you for your review!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

Arrived at this Hampton Inn location, the car port and the surrounding landscape were very nicely done, well maintained and clean. This hotel sits in a very good location, close to I-79 but far enough away no road noise is heard. I was greeted by a very friendly desk clerk and check in was quick and efficient.

The lobby is adorned with a fireplace and the adjacent breakfast area was very tastefully decorated and of large size. The color combinations very soothing and the accompanying textures complimenting.

I arrived at my room and began my inspection; the room was of average size, was clean and neat but unremarkable in its colors and textures. The television was 32” flat screen LCD with many channels and half in HD. The room also included a microwave, refrigerator and auto drip coffee pot, all clean and in perfect working condition. The bed duvet was freshly laundered and the bed sheets were white, clean and crisp. Inspection of the bathroom revealed clean, neat and organized with plenty of clean white towels and an average selection of amenities, shampoo, conditioner and hand cream only. The shower was clean, had great pressure and the hot water was plentiful.

The bed was comfortable and I had no issues with sleep. The hotel itself was sold out and I heard no noise from the exterior. I did hear the slamming of hotel doors from the corridor; I am a little surprised the hotel does not have some sort of unit to slow the door as found in other hotels. The HVAC quickly and consistently cooled the room; it was quiet and unobtrusive, and controlled by a wall thermostat. The desk/work area was of large size and the desk chair was comfortable. The wireless internet was acceptable, my top test showed a speed of 1.07 mbs.

The breakfast is what you would expect from this chain, good but nothing outstanding.

This hotel sits among many chain restaurant and sole-proprietorship locations within a short drive. The hotel does appear to be within walking distance of the Meadows Casino.

Would I return, Yes, would I recommended, Yes. This hotel met all of my expectations for a Hampton Inn property, clean, quiet and comfortable. $120.60 room + $7.24 state tax + $3.62 county tax, totaled $131.46 for a Wednesday night in September, 2011.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Hello and thank you for the generous review! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the amenities that the hotel provides, it is always nice when you have a nicely sized TV with a nice assortment of channels to work with when you are away from home! We take pride in delivering an excellent product, and executing everything well that makes Hampton Inn such a respected name in the hotel field. Thank you for the kind review, and if you had any questions, please contact the Front Desk at 724-222-4014, or you are welcome to contact myself at the same number, extension 4901. Thank you!!
Williamsville, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

Stayed here 1 night through a casino-bus trip. Hotel located right across the street from Meadows Casino & Raceway and also an Outlet mall. Hotel has shuttle to casino since you can't exactly cross the main, hilly road with no sidwalks. Continental breakfast is adequate. Have never been dissatisified with any Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed at. 2 thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Patricia D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Hello, and thank you for the kind response! The casino certainly keeps us busy, and I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to live up to the Hampton Inn's standards that have made it a respected name in the hospitality industry. I hope to see you in the future, and if you have any questions, please contact the hotel front desk at 724-222-4014, or if you wish, I can be contacted at the number, extension 4901. Thank you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011 via mobile

We stay here every time we go to the casino. Hotel and casino both offer a shuttle which is very convenient. Rooms are extremely clean and I swear the beds are the most comfortable I've ever slept in.

• Stayed May 2011
Patricia D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Hello and thank you for your repeat business! Having repeat guests that enjoy our facilities and staff is a pleasure, and I'm glad to see that you enjoy our hotel! If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact the Front Desk at 724-222-4014, or if you wish, I can be contacted at extension 4901. Thank you for the kind review and for your business, we appreciate it!
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

We were visiting Pittsburgh and couldn't get a hotel in our price range closer, so we stayed here and definitely weren't disappointed. The location was great...next to the casino, track and outlets....not too far from Pittsburgh. Staff was friendly and rooms were nice....would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Patricia D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands, responded to this review, October 29, 2011
Hello, and thank you for the excellent review! I'm glad to see that your stay here went better than expected, and that my staff treated you well! You are right, the hotel location is outstanding, next to the casino and outlets, and I'm happy to see that we provided the stay that you wanted! I hope to see you again!!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

We have stayed in several hotels in the Meadowlands (Casino) area and we ended up coming back here. The rooms are clean, the front desk staff are friendly and the included breakfast is good. Good coffee too!It's a good deal.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Hello, and thank you for the kind review! We take pride in delivering the best experience possible for our guests, and I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay! We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that we take very seriously, whether it's with your room being clean upon arrival, the staff treating you well, or the pool area being exactly what our guests want and expect. If you're in the Washington area again, I hope to see you stay with us again! Thank you so much for the review and for your business!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Meadow Lands? Share your experiences!