“Service is as Bad as the Pizza” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Service is as Bad as the Pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I'm not sure why all the positives on this place. We tried this place because we needed something fast and close and since it was rated highly, we thought it was a good find. The place is a dump but that didn't bother us since we have eaten at many dives that have awesome food. It is cheap for sure but the pizza isn't good, neither is the service. Perhaps the sandwiches are better. Obviously we are not from the area but I guess locals are the only ones who eat here because the young lady that took our order acted like we were strange for asking what was the best thing to order or to suggest something that they are known for.

If you think this is good pizza, then perhaps you should get out of Washington area more often. I know some tastes are acquired but I wouldn't go back here if the pizza was free.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Glendale, Arizona
“Great memory of PA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Never been to PA before so we drove up from West Virginia. Couldn't find any diners to eat and just happen to run across this place. The smell was amazing as soon as we walked in. We were looking for an authentic Philly Cheesesteak, however that is not what we got. But their cheesesteak is still awesome! While we were waiting the smell was killing me since I love pizza. So I ordered a couple of pieces, came with 3 and was only $1.70. Seriously!! That is super cheap. Pizza was awesome!!!! NY style. So we get our hoagies (as they say in PA). Since there were 4 of us we ordered 4, and figured it would be small for I think $6.50. So then my wife pulls the first hoagie out....Oh my goodness....Are you kidding me? This thing is HUGE. Must have been an 18" hoagie. Perfect!!! We pretty much only ate half. It really is alot of food. Tasted just as good as it looked and was loaded! Next time I'm in Pennsylvania I will not have second thoughts about going out of my way to eat here.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
wv
“Reminds me of DiCarlo's pizza in the Wheeling area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stopped here on my way back home and the place was busy at dinner time,but my wait was only about 15 min. The pizza is almost like DiCarlo's in the Wheeling WV area.I did like the sauce a lot better than DiCarlo's and they add parmesan cheese I think it was.Never was a big fan of Dicarlo's a lot better pizza in the area.This would be one of them as well.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Summertime Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

This pizza really is good but you have to eat it hot. Because there is no dining room (take out only), the best time to go is during warm weather so that you can grab a few squares of pizza, a can of Coke and eat out on the picnic table.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Better than I remembered”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stopped by for a few slices while visiting the area. I honestly did not remember it being that great and my wife always made fun of the ONE piece of pepperoni per slice. I was wrong! It really is great pizza and we will add it to our MUST STOP AT list for our next trip.

Visited September 2013