“A very basic room” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Washington

You added Motel 6 Washington to your Saves list
Motel 6 Washington
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1283 Motel 6 Drive, I-70 at Exit #7-A, Washington, PA 15301   |
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Washington
Toronto, Ontario
“A very basic room”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My daughter and I stayed for a night on our way to Florida. From the outside it was nice but the rooms are very basic, dated, which is very common for this type of hotel, and that's ok for the price and for a quick stop on a road trip. The floors are composite of some sort, not carpet. It was clean enough and we did get a good night's sleep. For the price, if you want a BASIC room, its a decent choice. They had wifi, but I think they charge for it. The clerk gave us the code for free.
I give this hotel an "average" rating given the type of hotel it is. I just wanted a cheap, decently clean room for a night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Another great experience at an affordable price. I try to stay at Motel 6 for the lowest rates when possible, and won't stay at a nasty one. This one was very nice, and the price was excellent ($44.95 plus tax) on a weekend. They have the updated hardwood floors (so doesn't feel like you're walking in soggy carpets). Basic, don't expect amenities at Motel 6 - keeps the rates down - which is what I'm looking for (I can bring my own toothbrush and razor!). Well worth the price. I also like a fan in the bathroom, and they have them here. Good stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Monroe, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had drove thru snow, sleet, freezing rain from Mi. Had read some of the reviews and did not know what to expect. Check in could not have been better, when I opened the door the room was warm and I did not have to wait for an hour before it was, the room smelled fresh, every thing was in it's place. I have paid a hole lot more and got a hole lot less. +++++++++++++

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed here on Dec 28 for 1 night.
Checked in very late and had no issues at all - very speedy and at a great price.
Hotel has been renovated. Our room had everything new (fresh paint, new floor, new bathroom, crispy clean linens and towels.

Would recommend!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Front Royal, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on 11/20-21. This motel appears to have gone through recent renovation. Our room looked exactly like the photos at their website. The sink, counter, and bath all appeared to be new. The floor in the room was laminate wood. The room was clean and they had turned the heat on in advance of our arrival (we had reservations). We were able to park right in front of our door for easy unloading. The bed was comfortable and we got a good night's sleep. Nice TV. The only improvements I might recommend is that we had to call the desk to get the login codes for the free wifi which was a little slow. Otherwise, for the price the accommodations were fine and the staff very helpful. Definitely will consider staying at this location if we pass this way in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this particular motel for three nights and was terribly disappointed. We killed a total of seven large spiders during our stay and at least a dozen stink bugs. We were warned about the stink bug problem upon checking in and why we didn't run I'll never know. The motel is undergoing renovation and was in general a mess. Staff was pleasant enough. The room was outdated and carpet was bad. Location is fine. Expected more for our $59.99 plus tax. Never again.

• Stayed October 2012
Belpre
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

The staff was pleasant. The bathtub and sink were clean as was the bed. There were no signs of bugs of any kind. The carpet was filthy and both drains were slow to drain. I definitely would not go back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Washington? Share your experiences!