“Onion Rings, Over The Top Burgers, Oreo Shakes, Oh My!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 145 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Newberry, South Carolina
“Onion Rings, Over The Top Burgers, Oreo Shakes, Oh My!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The Red Robin in Washington, PA is just north of I-70 on Rt 19. The food here was terrific from the appetizers, to the burgers, and the shakes. Service was great, we sat near the bar so we could watch the NASCAR race.

• Visited July 2013

Wheeling, West Virginia
“Red robin...yum!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here numerous times and have yet to be disappointed! This time I ordered their burger of the month...it was delicious! Wonderful staff and when my husband (who was at home) decided he wanted a burger to go, buy couldn't remember the name of the burger, I told the waitress and she knew immediately without hesitating what it was! Love this place!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“good eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

my husband and I were out for on our bike and stopped to eat we both got original burgers with fries . they were excellent cooked as we ordered and they never let your glass get empty. price a little high for a burger place but over all I give it two thumbs up.

• Visited April 2013
Lafayette, Indiana
“Specials and Rewards...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

... make it worth visiting.

One of the very best things I like about Red Robin is that their menu has changes. They have their standard fare -- but there's always different items that are spotlighted during the month. You never know what you're going to get until you actually GET there!

The atmosphere is fine, mostly family oriented -- it can get a bit noisy at this location depending on when you go. The service is hit and miss. In my experience, more HIT than miss which is a good thing. Sometimes I think the appetizers are overpriced for the amount that you get and it seems like there's barely enough to share.

Sign up for their Rewards program. Free meal on your Birthday. WORTH IT.

Also not advertised is their Happy Hour at the bar. Beer and Well Drinks and appetizer specials... I wasn't one bit sorry!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Good Upscale Burgers With Reasonable prices for Families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We usually go out to eat here when I visit my son who has five children and lives in Washington, PA. The kids like it for the atmosphere and I like it because they actually serve adult gormet burgers, here. Plus, everyone likes the Onion Towers.

• Visited May 2012