“Very Nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Washington
Cleveland, Ohio
“Very Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My daughter and I spent the night at this Cambria Suites. We had never stayed at one before but we would recommend this one to everyone! The staff was very courteous & friendly and the rooms were roomy and clean! I would stay there again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
akettler54, Front Office Manager at Cambria Suites Washington, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I want to thank you & your daughter for staying with us during your recent visit to the area. I'm happy to read that you found the rooms to be clean & our staff courteous & friendly! We very much appreciate the recommendation of our hotel to others. Thank you again for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Bluefield, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed at the Cambria Suites while visiting our daughter who goes to Bethany College. The location was excellent - close to the outlet mall and racetrack as well as other Washington PA attractions, very convenient to get to from the interstate. The only king size suite they had available was a handicap accessible room. The room we stayed in was quite roomy with a separate living area with a pull out couch for our younger child. I really liked the fact that the bedroom door closed and was not just a wall with no door between our sleeping areas. The only real inconvenience to this as a handicap suite was the shower head was designed for someone handicapped (a hand held) and may not have had as much spray power as one that was attached to the shower wall. The bed was very comfortable. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub. There was only one other family using it at the time we were there. The only other negative was that there was no complementary coffee in the lobby. Breakfast is not included in the price of the room - but looked inviting in the dining area. (We ate cereal in our room due to dietary restrictions). There was a coffee maker, small refrigerator, and microwave in the room that was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel for others. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable and reasonable priced. I am looking forward to checking out their Tower King Suites or Regular King Suites in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Cambria Suites. I am glad to hear that you joined us while visiting your daughter in college. I'm happy to hear that you found the hotel to be clean & comfortable as well. For a future recommendation, the suite you stayed in is available in a non-handicapped style as well. The door seperating the living area & the bedroom does provide a nice touch to the room. I am so sorry that you were not informed that there is complimentary coffee in the restaurant until 10am. I apologize for the misunderstanding. When you do visit our area again, please call me directly so we can discuss the room types to see which you'd prefer! Thank you again.
Monterey, Va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great time visiting the Pittsburgh area, a car show, casino and antique shops. This hotel is clean, reasonable priced and in the 'midst' of lots of things to do. Casino is close by, actually within walking distance when the weather is cooperative. Outlet mall is close, as well. Washington, Pa is not nearly as busy, traffic-wise, than when you get closer to Pittsburgh.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
akettler54, Front Office Manager at Cambria Suites Washington, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for a President's Day Getaway. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time while visiting the Pittsburgh Area. The car show was great & I'm sure added excitement to the weekend. Thank you for taking the time to advise others what all is in this area to assist with making hotel decisions. We hope to see you again soon!
West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went over valentine weekend and was pleasantly surprised...hotel is only 2 years old...very clean, staff was pleasant and helpful, room was very modern..decorated nicely, comfy bed...breakfast buffet was great .. would highly recommend staying here....would definitely stay here again ....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our hotel over Valentine's Day weekend. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay & appreciate the comments about the cleanliness & pleasant staff. We hope we have the pleasure of having you as a guest again in the future, along with family & friends!
Delmont, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at this location for a weekend get away...and I do mean PLEASURE. This hotel is nicely decorated and SUPER CLEAN. From the hotel staff to the amenities...everything was great! The staff on check-in informed us that a shuttle was available to the near-by casino (and really recommended we take it because parking was difficult there on the weekends). I'm not crazy about 'shuttles' but this was ready in 5 minutes and the driver(s) was super nice - didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes for the return trip either!! Speaking of the staff...I've stayed at many 4 Diamond hotels and this staff had them beat for service, attitude and helpfulness. The breakfast was included in our stay and we'd rate it in the top 5 of hotel provided menus. Our room was more than spacious, had modern decor and I loved the walk-in shower. We took in a few area attractions all within 5 miles. I'd recommend the Sarris Chocolate & Ice Cream Shop to anyone, the Tanger Outlets or Meadows Racetrack and Casino (play roulette...it paid for the room...hee hee) I would stay here again in a heartbeat and will be referring friends to do the same :)

Room Tip: We had a 4th floor king facing the casino - it was quiet even with a view of the roadway below.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
akettler54, Front Office Manager at Cambria Suites Washington, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for your review! It was definitely a pleasure to have you as a guest. We truly appreciate all of the kind words you used to describe your stay. The one sentence that stuck out to me that I felt the need to share with my staff was: "Speaking of the staff...I've stayed at many 4 Diamond hotels and this staff had them beat for service, attitude and helpfulness." We at Cambria Suites strive to provide the best customer service to our guests, so to see that we were successful, really means a lot! We hope we have the pleasure of serving you again or anyone else that you referrer to us! Again, thank you for choosing our hotel!
Mt Pleasant pa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed last year meet very nice people,at the hot tub pool area this year we went for my Birthday/ Valentines day we couldnt get in the hot tub kids in and out pool into hot tub i have never seen parents let kids do this i thought i was at a KOA toys in tub kids jumping in ,yes i talked to someone was told i should have told them why arent there staff watching i say something and get my car keyed come on, people will do anything if you let them wouldnt get in after this!! bacteria!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
akettler54, Front Office Manager at Cambria Suites Washington, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your concerns in your review. In careful review of your posted comments and emails back and forth with management, the specific concern addressed to the property and the General Manager was that the children were permitted to use the hot tub, rather than the noise levels and behavior of the children. I understand your concern for safety, as the children appeared young. The hot tub has many safety features and policies in place to monitor the health of everyone. I also understand that during your stay you were inconvenienced in the use of relaxing at our pool and spa in which many families were enjoying the weekend at our facility and taking up relaxation in the pool as well. This, unfortunately, prevented your enjoyment late into the day. Since your inital comment - the water has been tested by an outside lab, and I am happy to report the levels raise no concern and we expect all will be able to enjoy themselves. We are happy to share the report from the lab with you, if this remains to be a concern, but thank you for your review. We will continue to have an independent lab run water tests every week, and our Certified Pool Operators are testing the water several times per day, and we have a machine that is constantly monitoring the water quality.
Thank you again.
Elkins, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This a very nice place to stay, good location, good price, and comfortable.
The only complaints I would have are the pillows are not very comfortable and the sleeper sofa not so good other than that I would recommend. the price for a one bedroom suite is great compared to the other motels in this area. It would be nice to have a free breakfast instead of the pay for restaurant but they do offer room service.

Room Tip: got the one bedroom suite very nice with plenty of room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
akettler54, Front Office Manager at Cambria Suites Washington, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you very much for posting a review on your stay here at Cambria Suites. We really appreciate the feedback. I was pleased to read that you were satisfied with your stay, with the exception of the pillows. I apologize that it hindered the quality of your sleep. On each of the beds, there are 3 feather pillows & 3 foam pillows. Next time you plan to visit, we will make sure that your preference of the two styles will be placed in the room upon check in. Thanks again for staying with us!

Been to Cambria Suites Washington? Share your experiences!