“Late Arrival” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lake Tomahawk, United States
“Late Arrival”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My request for a late arrival was honored...much to my satisfaction. Everything was up to the Hampton Inn standards. Hotel employees were very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed a good breakfast before leaving.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Harrisburg, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at various times over a four year period and this last time I stayed was not a good one at all, I was very displeased with the bathroom toilet cleaning and flushing ability, there was dust and dirt on the shelving under the sink and bathroom floor had not been cleaned, the bed sheets were not changed, the lap table on top of the comforter was filthy and I couldn't sleep well after hearing a guest try to enter my room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. As you know, unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay moving forward. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality accommodations you deserve if you visit our area in the future.

Michele Wrubleski
Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is an excellent hotel for anyone spending time in the Washington,Pa. area. I have been here numerous times and have found the staff and hotel to be superior in every way. I willi most certainly stay here again on my next trip to Washington County.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just returned home today from staying at Hampton Inn for a wedding. HI provided transportation to the ceremony and back after the reception. This HI was incredibly clean, the breakfast was really nice, the rooms were great. I thought the bed was wonderful. But the most impressive part of my stay was the service by the staff - they went above and beyond to accommodate our wedding guests! Even though we were the cause of several noise complaints upon our arrival back after the reception. I've never met a more courteous and understanding staff during a hotel stay before! Thanks so much & I hope our group didn't cause too many problems for your staff, we had a wonderful stay!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful and kind review. I’m very happy that your stay with us was so memorable. Most importantly we really appreciate all the business you brought to the hotel. This was definitely a very nice and friendly group of people from your wedding party. I will certainly pass along your positive remarks to my staff. They always do their best to accommodate our guests.
Bridgeport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was our second stay at the Washington Hampton Inn. We enjoyed our visit. The family had plenty of room to stretch out after a long day at the museums. The guys enjoyed the adjustable shower pressure. The breakfast bar was clean and full even close to "closing" time. We will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Oakland, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Very clean. Easy on and off interstate. Close to shopping and restaurants. Power charging station really appreciated for devices. Only complaint was the uncomfortable mattress. Made for a restless night. Lumpy, bumpy, and wiggly. Change out that mattress and it would have been perfect

• Stayed September 2013
Michele W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our Hampton Inn. I really appreciate the nice comments about your stay, aside from the uncomfortable mattress. I’m sure it was rather disappointing to not get a comfortable night’s sleep. I can assure you that the mattress have been inspected and rotated. Would love for you to come and visit us again soon. We enjoyed your company.
Oakland, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Location was easy on and off interstate. Room and Bathroom were clean at a high level. Breakfast fast and easy. Staff pleasant. Only downside was the lumpy, bumpy, wiggly mattress. Have never had this problem at a Hampton before. Take that one out of service and the stay would have been perfect.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Washington? Share your experiences!