“Bravo Hampton Inn- Doylestown, PA!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Warrington
Pittston Township, United States
“Bravo Hampton Inn- Doylestown, PA!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

January 21, 2014 was a night with blizzard conditions. When I arrived at the hotel my reservation was waiting and the phones were ringing off the hooks with stranded travelers looking for a room. The staff remained calm, pleasant, and efficient. All businesses and restaurants in the area were closed at 5PM due to road conditions. The hotel arranged (at their cost) to provide sandwich trays, pizza, and soft drinks for their guests. What could have been an awful experience turned into a memorable evening for all guests as we gathered to enjoy a warm meal. Bravo Hampton Inns and my compliments to the staff on duty that evening!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Good Afternoon Denise,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and our team. I am happy to hear you found our hotel to be accommodating during the snowstorm. It is so great to hear the kind words of our guests; I will be sure to pass this along with to my team members. We hope to see you again soon! (hopefully with better weather conditions!) Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Warrington.

215-343-8400

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Lancaster, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We prefer to stay at B & Bs rather than at a commercial hotel, but the ones we'd hope to call home for the weekend were full. Next stop: the Hampton Inn. We were greeted cordially, given good suggestions for restaurants, and given right-on directions from the hotel to where we needed to go. Room was clean and comfortable. Adequate towels. Enough light to read by. Large screen TV. Breakfast was the usual quick fare but the area was clean and the food items were well stocked.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Good Afternoon Suzanne,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. I am so pleased to hear you found our hotel to be comfortable and accommodating. I will be sure to share your kinds words with the rest of my team; they are always happy to hear our guests felt well taken care of during their stay. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Warrington, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Warrington!

Lancaster, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The staff at this hotel made our experience exceptional. They went out of their way to fulfill every request we made. The complimentary breakfast was great, and the rooms were very comfortable. The fresh baked cookies were a wonderful surprise. A great experience for the whole family. Will definitely return to this hotel.

Good Afternoon Jacqueline,

Wow! Your kind words about our hotel have made my day; I am so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of our team; they love to hear when our guests have great comments about our hotel! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we know you have alot of hotel options in this area. We hope to see you again soon!

nazareth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

10 out of 10 rating! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel and room were very nice. The complimentary breakfast offered a variety of choices and it was delicious. The king size bed was one of the most comfortable beds I ever slept in. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Overall excellent experience!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Good Afternoon Thomas,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be comfortable and accommodating. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor; it is always so great to hear our guests had a great time at the Hampton Inn Warrington. Your kind words will be shared with my team; they love hearing the guests' comments. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Warrington, if your travels bring you back to the area we hope you choose to stay with us again.

medfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

great location, clean confortable rooms and great complemtary breakfast. traveled with my daughter and a friend to bring my daughter back to school in Doylestown. We were able to do school supply shopping at the malls nearby and ate dinner at a great steak house located right next to the hotel. Had a really nice experience at Hampton. Will stay there again.

Good Afternoon Catherine,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write such a genuine and thoughtful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us; I hope you and your daughter had a wonderful time. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with the rest of my team. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Warrington, we hope to see you soon!

Midlothan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel is very clean, well priced and the staff was excellent. It had a microwave and small refrigerator, which I had not expected. The rooms were quiet and well appointed. I would recommend this hotel for staying in the Doylestown area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Good Morning John,

Wow! Your kind words have made my day today! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your comments about the guest rooms to my executive housekeeper. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we know you have alot of hotel options and we are honored you chose us!

Doylestown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Past midnight, my fiancé and I needed a place to stay for the evening so we got off the highway and drove to the Doylestown Hampton Inn. The hotel receptionist quickly gave us a room. We had a good night's rest, and we enjoyed our breakfast the following morning. I HIGHLY recommend!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you found our rooms to be comfortable and a nice hot breakfast the following day! Your kind words and recommendation of our hotel is greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

215-343-8400

Been to Hampton Inn Doylestown? Share your experiences!