“Great Property” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Warrington
Frackville, Pennsylvania
“Great Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My sister and I had to attend a funeral, we chose the Hampton Inn because they were so accommodating. We were given a Breavement rate, which was nice. Our guest room was very clean, beds were comfortable. We walked to KC Prime and had a nice dinner.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Hi Beth,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am happy to hear my staff was able to take care of you during your stay with us. Your kind words will be shared with the staff; they are always so excited to hear what our guests have to say! If your travels bring you back to Warrington, we hope you choose to stay with us again!

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Philadelphia Suburbs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a house fire and needed temporary lodging. We chose The Hampton Inn in Warrington,PA because it is close to our home. What a pleasant surprise!!! The room was wonderful, clean, quiet and well appointed. Most outstanding was the front desk staff. They were extremely pleasant and caring. They couldn't do enough to make us comfortable. Great breakfast, 24 hour coffee bar. If you have the occasion to be in the Doylestown, Bucks County area...this is the place to stay.

Dear Tom,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor, we certainly appreciate your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about your home, but I am glad to hear we could make your stay comfortable and accommodating. I will be sure to share your words with my staff; Eric and Dave at the front desk will in particular be happy to hear your kind words! Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Warrington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Staying at the Hampton Inn was an excellent choice for family and friends to spend the night for my daughter's wedding. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the furniture was clean. The front desk staff was very pleasant. The Housekeeping staff was very helpful! Location was ideal for our wedding site. Well done. I would recommend this hotel for anyone to stay!

Dear Barbara,

Your kind words have made our day here at the Hampton Inn! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we couldn't have been happier to host your wedding guests. I will be sure to share your feedback with our staff. Thank You for taking the time to review us! Please visit us again!

Toms Brook, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice hotel to stay in. Clean, comfortable and located beside a WONDERFUL place to eat, KC Prime. This was a last minute trip and we always look for a Hampton Inn when traveling. Glad we found this one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us on Trip Advisor. We value your feedback and are very happy you found your trip comfortable and accommodating. If your travels bring you back to the Warrington area, we hope you choose to stay with us again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Even though this hotel was very difficult to find, it is so clean and well maintained. Breakfast is very good and plentyful. It is really off of Kelly Road. Turn into Kelly Road (across from the V.W. dealer) and take the very first left, which is a driveway, and continue to the entrance of the hotel.
The bed is great and the pillows are heaven!! Just a short drive to Doylestown and the Mercer Museum, Fonthill Castle, James Mitchener museum, and the Pearl S. Buck home. All off of Rt. 611 (Easton Rd.) We had an enjoyable time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
DYLPA_Hampton_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Doylestown, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel! We appreciate that you took time out of your day to share your kind comments on Trip Advisor. We apologize you had a hard time finding the hotel, I do agree with you our address should be Kelly Road. We are very happy to hear that everything about your stay with us exceeded your expectations. I will pass along your comments to the rest of my staff. If your travels bring you back to the area, we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Manhattan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

excellent staff, made us feel very welcome. front desk staff was very nice, helpful and every time we came back they greeted us like they genuinely wanted us to be there and feel at home. The staff preparing breakfast also did a very nice job. exceptional hotel.

Hello Charles,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review our hotel. We are so happy you find our hotel to be comfortable and accommodating. We will be certain to share your kind words with our staff as they value your feedback! If your travels bring you back to the Warrington area, we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Pennsauken, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Last week Friday, 8/23/13, my youngest brother got married. This was supposed to be a very joyous event but it was overshadowed by the charges that were placed on my bank account. Hampton Inn charged me 3 separate times for a total of almost $700.00. They released it and all they have to say for it is that it’s the banks turn so I have to wait 5-10 days until it clears my account. It was their error to begin with! This incident has left me feeling very hurt and insignificant. Hampton Inn’s comments that it was not charged and only pending and will be available with 10 business days are unacceptable. Is that it for me, did you truly go out of your way to do your part for me. I do not have an overflow of money that I can just sit and wait for your error to correct itself. On top of that, I have to call again and ask them about the $107.91 charge that is posted and should have been removed. I anticipate that this again will take days until it will fully be resolved. Is this to be expected from Hampton Inn? Can I trust Hampton Inn again?

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Doylestown? Share your experiences!