“Expensive and Noisy” 2 of 5 stars

Horsham, Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
“Expensive and Noisy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Let me just say, I'm not a big fan of these places and am biased against them. I'd much rather cross the road from Happy Tymes and have my boys fish for sunfish at Graeme Park, but that being said, this place is very noisy and overpriced. You could easily blow $40-50 on two boys in an hour and come out with a headache while not having about the same amopunt of fun playing on I-pods. The Go-Carts are especially expensive.

If you're a local and want to spend a few bucks on a cold winter day, that's fine, but don't make a special trip. If you stay long, be prepared to drop some cash on overpriced games and food.

Visited March 2013

“Was hopping for better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé brought me hear for a date night in January 2012 had a blast bowling. Over the summer we decided to bring my daughter here to play putt-putt we had a good time but was disappointed at the upkeep of the course and the foul smell that I believe was coming for the stagnate water. All in all we had fun. This past October we met a friend there to bowl was surprised at how much it cost and was getting aggravated at the group of kids who where being loud and rude next to us nothing was ever said to them. After that we decided to check out the Game Center had more fun over their again it was dirty and smelled funny.

Quakertown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“fun parties”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My chlidren loved to come here when they were younger. We've attende several birthdy parties here. They know how to keep the kids Happy.

“Well worth the trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Came from 1/2 hour away and it was worth it. Great time for kids and adults. We went go karting, bowling, games and ate lunch. The new games were fun and we won a lot of cool prizes. Glow bowling was so much fun. We ended booking our sons party for January and found out they do corporate parties. I'm telling my boss about this place.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Dirty and no up-keep!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

At one time this was the BEST place to have your kids B-Day party at....now the place is falling apart. I don't know whats going on there but there are better places to have a party. The bowling alley isn't bad.

Visited June 2012