“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Warren
FORT ERIE
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Warren Hampton Inn and would recommend it to anyone! It was quiet and the room was very comfortable. The pool was great, the breakfast was terrific, and the staff was so friendly and helpful. We appreciated being able to stay a few extra hours so that we could get ready for the wedding we were attending in the area. We enjoyed the hot drinks and cookiesl We loved it!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Joliet
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel is very nice, clean and the rooms are dark and quiet. Kelly night time representative was always welcoming, like we were coming home from work instead of to just another hotel.
Loved the spacious desk to work at and the comfortable bed.

Room Tip: Top floor furthest away from elevator (end of hall). Noone walks on top and unless you need to go to...
SW PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The staff was very friendly and hot beverages were available at all times. So nice to have a fireplace in the common area on a cold and blustery night! The room and bath were spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable with lots of pillows. We also used the exercise room which had a nice variety of equipment and wasn't crowded. We will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Elyria OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The staff was so friendly and just wonderful. The rooms very clean and comfortable, and the beds were great! I liked that tea and coffee were always available. I was in town, because my father had passed away, and they did all they could to make my stay comfortable.

Room Tip: The rooms are a good size, and my 3 kids and I had more than enough room in a queen suite.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
beam1
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was really surprised to have such a nice experience at this moderate hotel chain.
The pillows were terrific, the room was big with a nice desk/work space and the bathroom was well appointed.
They always have coffee and tea available and a smile at the front desk.
Stay with confidence.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Your staff went above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

I am a diabetic and need refrigeration for my medicine, when I told the front desk they immediately had a refrigerator delivered to my room. I have stayed at other hotels and they did not care.

I have advised my company to book this hotel whenever an employee is in the area.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I am a true Marriott fan, but in Warren, PA, there are very few choices none of which is a Marriott. So I stayed at the Hampton. I was so impressed with the friendliness, cleanliness and room. I was promptly greeted and they had coffee waiting for visitors in the area. The room was very quiet, clean and functional. The free breakfast was bountiful and they even offered brown bag breakfasts to those who didn't have time to sit down to eat. They also offered me bottles of water thruout my stay. I was impressed and would highly recommend this hotel. I would definitely stay at another Hampton.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Warren? Share your experiences!