“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Warren
onmycell
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Brand new and great. Loved everything. Beds are extremely comfortable, staff is unbelievably nice, breakfast was great. Tons to choose from. Used the exercise room every day. Has everything you need and was extremely clean. My only complaint was I wanted to stay another two days, and it was completely booked! This is a little gem in Warren!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Pleasant Gap, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

My family and I had to make the normally happy trip to the Warren area for a sad reason this time, my grandmothers funeral services. I had originally made reservations through Hotwire, but when the weather was looking bad for the morning we were supposed to travel I called directly to the hotel and rearranged our plans. So glad I called...the best customer service and a special bereavement rate. When we arrived we were so pleasantly greeted, which was the case each time we came and went. The breakfast bar was great in the mornings and the hotel is always very clean and well kept. I would recommend this Hampton Inn & Suites to anyone.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

We visit family in Warren at least once a year. Hotel accommodations have been fairly sparse there, limiting us to the Holiday in downtown Warren until the last 2 years when several other hotels/motels were built closer to Russell where our family lives. We stayed at the Hampton Inn at my mother-in-law's suggestion (she lives down the road, watched it being built, and wanted to see what the rooms are like). What a pleasure to stay there! Outstanding staff, genuinely friendly, and seemed to loved their jobs and the folks who stay there. The hotel is extremely clean--spotless in fact--the common areas and the room. The breakfast bar looked scrumptious, but since we were meeting family for brunch later, we did not partake of it. The only "negative" was that the shower head in the tub was so high, it was beyond our reach to adjust. We are 5'3" and 5'8". When I asked the manager about this, it was explained to me that the height was per "code."

Room Tip: Our room was great--quiet and clean, so no complaints or suggestions.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
sherrills ford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

I moved to the Hampton Inn & Suites from the Holiday Inn, what a breath of fresh air !! The staff was very accommodating when I requested an early check in (9:00 AM). I had business in Warren and my husband was traveling with me so we needed someplace for him to relax while I was out. The lobby was beautiful with a nice warming fire place, the room was large and spacious and very clean and the bathroom was more than large enough. I should mention we were place in a "handicap" room since we were checking in so early. The staff was very friendly and always said hello as we went in and out as well as if there was anything we needed The hotel was closed to several restaurants and WalMart as well. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites for business or pleasure.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

This hotel was very clean and orderly! The walls were pretty thin as I heard the man snoring and the woman coughing every 5 minutes in the room next to me. But if you can sleep anywhere and not be bothered by noise, I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Out In The Country
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

This is a newer hotel in the area and they are certainly going the extra mile with top-flight service. Anytime I was in common areas (lobby, outside front entrance), some staff member would invariably ask if there was anything I needed. WOW
Check in and out was smooth and pleasant. Room was spotless and bed was comfortable.
As this hotel is on the edge of town, there are fields around it so, at least for now, one cannot easily walk to a restaurant (I'm sure that will soon change as the area is built up). A 3 minute drive gets you to all types of food and shopping.
Breakfast was good with a reasonable variety.
Great place to stay when passing through or touring the Allegheny mountain region.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

We could not say more about this hotel. Everything was very efficient right from check in until we left. Wonderful beds, very helpful staff and great breakfast.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Warren? Share your experiences!