“Very poor service, average food.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Warminster
Cuisines: Pizza
PA
“Very poor service, average food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I've always enjoyed Giuseppe's, and was excited that they just opened a new place in town. (they've been in town for years, and relocated to a brand new place down the street from their old location) I was shocked that the service was so bad though. I person who barely spoke English took our drink orders, then disappeared for 15 minutes, and came back to take them again! Finally placed our order, but everything came out at different times. Pizza is good,but service ruined the experience. As much as I liked the food, I can't see eating there again until the service improves.

Warrington, Pennsylvania
“All talk no food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

If you are looking for a place to have good conversation, this is the place, however, you must be an employee. Yes that correct, they are a talkative bunch among themselves not worrying about customer service. I thought I would give the new location a try, what a disappointment. We were seated in the dining room which is large and very noisy ( bad acoustics ). At that point we had the pleasure of watching the staff buzz back and forth,what they were doing I don't know but it wasn't waiting tables. ( actually they were engaged in conversations with each other) After 15 minutes we left and passed by the hostess who was joined in a conversation with another employee and didn't notice us walk out. For conversation apply for a job here, they all appeared to enjoy each others company, if you are a paying customer and think that good service aligns with price, stay away, there are many others in the area to select.

We immediately went to Tonellis where we were seated and served as a paying customer would expect.

For conversation, apply for a job a

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Waste of money & time.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

It took a total of 2 hours from the time we walked in the door until the time we walked out. The staff was slow, ignorant, and the food was cold. Not worth the money they charge. I will never return.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere