“good food good price” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“good food good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

ive eaten here a few times, pixxa is good. chicken parm is a huge portion for the price, other places werent even half portion.
the apps arent really that great, average but other things are good. bathrooms very clean also, service usually pretty good

Visited June 2012

“Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Every time I've ever been here the food tastes freezer burnt and leaves a bad after taste. Definitely not worth the ridiculous amount they charge.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Recommended by our hotel, this was a pleasant place for dinner! We went with our two young girls, and were well looked after. Good service, tasty food, huge portions, decent price... Be ready for LOTS of cheese on the calzone...!!!

Visited June 2012
Chalfont Pa
“Talk about ripped off”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

My friends and I decided to visit this well known local chain for their "all you can eat" mussel night.
As we sat down and ordered we were informed that the price had gone from $10.99 to $15.99 when I inquired why such a huge increase, when just a day earlier when I called it was still the lower price, we were informed "the boss just increased the price because too many people were getting multiple serving". Well isn't that the reason people go to an all you can eat dinner DUH!
I will say that the mussels and sauce were very good, but of course feeling ripped off wasn't. The topper was: when I went to pay I had a few dollars off coupon which the chef/manager almost with glee refused to honor because it didn't apply to "specials" now I understand rules are rules, but given we were 3 people, and we were trying his place for the first time, he should have handled it a lot different.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Blackberry was there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I visited this place yesterday and had an excellent, generous Greek salad. My fellow eaters were satisfied as well with ample portions of ravioli and an eggplant parm sub. The wait staff was ver nice and attentive.
Of note, I left my Blackberry on the table and returned about 7 minutes after leaving, extremely anxious. My Blackberry was still there , the table was not cleared yet. The day prior I had lost my glasses in my own home, and was nearly incapacitated with anxiety over that. I nearly spent the weekend mumbling and using a drool bucket.