“Great for kids with amazing yogurt & lots of toppings choices” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 65 Restaurants in Warminster
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Great for kids with amazing yogurt & lots of toppings choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

16 Tasty froyo choices and what seemed like endless choices for toppings, fruits, and sauces. The employees were very friendly and decor was cute.
Extra bonus points for extremely clean bathroom.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“They tricked me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Frozen yogurt was great. Toppings=amazing. BUT the manager told us they were serving FREE waffle cones to put inside the container. She would dip them in chocolate too. But as we went to pay and he put his order on the scale, my boyfriend asked, "Wait...should I take the waffle cone out? I thought it was free." And the manager disappeared. We were tricked. The guy at the counter said, "No its included in the weight of your order. They're technically not free." No manager anywhere. She let the guy at the register take the bullet for her lie. False advertisement and I felt so bad for the guy at the register. He said he was getting yelled at all night for that because the manager keeps advertising free waffle cones. I am very disappointed.

• Visited August 2013