“Superior Accessible Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   240 Veterans Way, Warminster, PA 18974   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Warminster
Columbia, Maryland
“Superior Accessible Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here last night and I expressed to the desk clerk that I wished we had a reason to stay longer. Our accessible room (141) was a mini Suite with amazing room to turn a w/c or scooter and still navigate around on foot. It was spotless and smelled fresh without perfumes. The air conditioner was quiet and did not cycle constantly(so annoying in other places). So many hotels keep their bed heights at my waist it seems. This king bed was low enough that I did not need any assistance to get up on it. It was comfortable with no sag. My husband used WiFi over on the couch without complaints about speed. The TV has a good picture, but could use a simple channel guide. The wet bar has plenty of supplies, even lids for coffee cups.
The bathroom tiles are textured, roll-in shower is textured as well and has a sturdy L fold down seat. Hand held spray is center mounted with adjustable height, long hose. The head is large in diameter and metal, the standard for this chain. Grab bars around 2/3 stall, not where you sit. The ADA commode has all three grab bars and staff did not leave towels on them (thank you!). Towels are on a high shelf, but there is a low towel bar as well by the shower. I stand at the sink, but the faucet handle may be difficult to reach for a seated guest.
Holiday Inn/Suites/Express is our hotel chain of choice and this property sets a new standard for us. Everything from our gift bag at Priority check in to our generous late check out was appreciated. There is more I wish I were able to comment on, but we simply could not avail ourselves of all the services on this trip. We will seek out this property when we are in the area again. Kudos HIE Warminster!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Bonnie M,

Thank you so much for a wonderful review of your stay! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you and your husband were comfortable in the room and were able to enjoy our various amenities. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Gilbertsville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed 2 nights. The room was very clean, nice linens on the beds and they were comfortable and did not hurt my back as they often do. Breakfast buffet offered variety each day and was of good quality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Annette549,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Warminster! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

So glad I stayed at the Holiday Inn and not in one of the other area hotels that had rooms blocked for the visit. It's definitely a newer hotel and very quiet; perhaps an hour from Center City with traffic. Complimentary breakfast was great, particularly the Holiday Inn's sticky buns. It's pricy, but worth it if you want a nice, clean room for your travels

There's also amenities right around the hotel including a small cafe, a great pizza place, and a Walmart for anything you might have forgotten.

Only downside is the parking. It can get tight and being a female traveling alone, I did not want to park on the side facing the main road because it was not very well lit. It's not in a bad neighborhood and I would certainly not give the hotel a bad review for the parking. Just be aware of your surroundings and you're fine.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
SunnyAR96,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad that you were happy with your stay and especially enjoyed our breakfast. We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at a lot of hotels in the Warminster/Horsham/Willow Grove area, and is by far the nicest. However, it is off the beaten path - far from the other hotels , but if the location is acceptable, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed May 2013
Haas V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
drichrx,

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Warminster! We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experience with us and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Best regards
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night. Place looks pretty new. Modern bath fixtures, lots of space in the room. Had a king suite with small sofa on first floor near exit. Could smell smoker's cigarettes when air conditioner kicked on, probably from workers taking their smoke break outside the room. That is the only negative part of my stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Ihwashere,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us! I am glad to hear you had a pleasant stay and I hope you will visit us again. I will speak with our team about smoking near hotel entrances and hopefully this will not be an issue in the future.

Westford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Can't describe all in a short review, but this hotel was definitely one I will look forward to returning to. Friendly, great manager's reception (free) banquet, clean and large rooms, all the comforts to keep relaxed, fit and productive. Pool, exercise room, fast internet, plenty of restaurants and stores in the area. Costco right next door, Dunkin Donuts in the K-Cup machine. Very nice. I would recommend this to any business traveller or families.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Michael Francis H,

Thank you for a great review and positive recommendation, we love to hear guest feedback! I am glad you were able to enjoy the managers reception and all of the other amenities offered at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Warminster. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Marietta, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I suddenly needed to be in Philadelphia on business and there were NO decent hotels within 17 miles of the city. Based on the reviews, I decided to try this property. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. This appears to be a newer property with plenty of space and tremendously wide corridors. My room was facing the main road, which is quite busy, and I can see where this could be a problem for a light sleeper, but imagine a room facing the rear would be a lot quieter. When I am traveling on business, I answer emails and deal with problems late into the evening, and I like my coffee, but didn't care for the one cup maker in the lobby. There is a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts close by. The other issue ALWAYS with HI and HIE is the bathroom lighting. I was very disappointed and the lack of acceptable lighting for being what appears such a new property. The daily drive to city center was tiring, over 1 1/2 hours each way, but with no other choice, I was looking forward to returning to this hotel. Plenty of dining options and safe location. I noticed the staff seemed to be preoccupied every evening and even appeared to have a visitor one night who obviously was not an employee and was behind the counter. Although they were friendly during my encounters with them. I would have given this property a high 4 rating and maybe even a 5, but the bathroom lighting is a big deal for me. I like to see what I am doing.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request a room in the rear, away from the main road.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Roger P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. It is great to know that you found our location to be of convenience and our rooms to be comfortable. However, I am sorry that you were disappointed with the property's lighting. I appreciate you letting us know about this concern and rest assured this will be forwarded to the appropriate departments to consider for improvements needed at our facility.

Despite this, I sincerely hope the next time you are in the area you give our hotel another try.

Regards,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown? Share your experiences!