We stayed here last night and I expressed to the desk clerk that I wished we had a reason to stay longer. Our accessible room (141) was a mini Suite with amazing room to turn a w/c or scooter and still navigate around on foot. It was spotless and smelled fresh without perfumes. The air conditioner was quiet and did not cycle constantly(so annoying in other places). So many hotels keep their bed heights at my waist it seems. This king bed was low enough that I did not need any assistance to get up on it. It was comfortable with no sag. My husband used WiFi over on the couch without complaints about speed. The TV has a good picture, but could use a simple channel guide. The wet bar has plenty of supplies, even lids for coffee cups.
The bathroom tiles are textured, roll-in shower is textured as well and has a sturdy L fold down seat. Hand held spray is center mounted with adjustable height, long hose. The head is large in diameter and metal, the standard for this chain. Grab bars around 2/3 stall, not where you sit. The ADA commode has all three grab bars and staff did not leave towels on them (thank you!). Towels are on a high shelf, but there is a low towel bar as well by the shower. I stand at the sink, but the faucet handle may be difficult to reach for a seated guest.
Holiday Inn/Suites/Express is our hotel chain of choice and this property sets a new standard for us. Everything from our gift bag at Priority check in to our generous late check out was appreciated. There is more I wish I were able to comment on, but we simply could not avail ourselves of all the services on this trip. We will seek out this property when we are in the area again. Kudos HIE Warminster!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the New Doylestown, Pennsylvania HotelThe new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Warminster, Pennsylvania is just minutes from Doylestown and only a short drive from Philadelphia. With many restaurants, attractions and businesses nearby, our Warminster hotel is the perfect place to stay during your visit to the Doylestown area.Leisure travelers can enjoy a comfortable stay at a modern Doylestown hotel while they explore the beautiful Pennsylvania suburbs. Kids will enjoy visiting Sesame Place and the nearby Philadelphia Zoo while the whole family will love the Mercer Museum, Michener Museum & Peddler's Village. New Hope Antique Shopping is a nearby place to shop while the Willow Grove Park Mall and Franklin Mills Mall are just minutes away.With convenient access to Franklin Dev. Corporate Center, Ann's Choice, Horsham Business Center, Asplundh, Tyco Electronics & Merck, our Doylestown hotel near the Willow Grove Naval Base is perfect for business travelers planning to attend meetings in Warminster or Doylestown. You can stay connected during your visit with free high-speed Internet access.While staying at our all-suite hotel in Warminster, be sure to enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool or a workout in the Fitness Center. Each morning we offer an Express Start free hot breakfast featuring our delicious cinnamon rolls. Check out our Doylestown hotel deals & rates today. This description is based on information provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warminster/Doylestown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Warminster/Doylestown
- Holiday Inn Express Doylestown