“Since I lived around here I've ordered...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 70 Restaurants in Upper Darby
Cuisines: American
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Since I lived around here I've ordered...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

Since I lived around here I've ordered from several places. I thought that Dennys was good but soon discovered that Keystone outshines all the others. The food is well above average and the delivery time is great. Anytime I have guests and order from here. They all end up wishing they had one in their neighborhood as well. It's just that good! Highly recommend it!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“I was very un happy with the service...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2009 via mobile

I was very un happy with the service staff especially the person who took my order, he was rude and I would never go back there. The food was ok not great like other people have experience and maybe It was one of their off day.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“Pepper Cheese Steak Best Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

The only thing I don't like about this joint is that I didn't give it a try sooner (with a pizza place on every corner around here) Like the other 2 people said, the staff is friendly and the delivery is quick. Oh, by the way, just about everything I have had here is above average quality. The pizza. The steaks are loaded with meat and they use homemade peppers. Awesome. If I order somewhere else like pizza heaven or verona I always regret I didn't order here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
6830 ludlow street apt 303 upper darby
“the best place ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2009

Ever since i moved around here 5 years ago i never had to order any where else. The food here is out standing! The hours are great the people are extremely nice and the delivery is super quick i love keystone so much!!!!

Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
“Great Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2008

This place is located right around the corner from where I live. If I don't feel like cooking anything, I will order a hoagie from there, and they deliver it to my door very quickly.

The service is great, the staff is nice, and the food is just excellent. I will keep on ordering from them.