“Resort in secret place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Uniontown

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Uniontown to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Uniontown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   700 West Main Street, Route 40 West, Uniontown, PA 15401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Uniontown
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Resort in secret place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our wedding attendance required a hotel and the bridal party listed this location. We took no note of amenities as our agenda was full. To our surprise we were greeted with adjoining rooms for the two we reserved, then investigating our surroundings noted how family friendly this facility really was.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

It's like expecting a cookie for desert and being handed a great big slice of chocolate cake!
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The Indoor Courtyard with all it's space has been a great surprise for many guest who are used to hotels with smaller public spaces. Don't wait for the next wedding to come and visit us again.

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Hebron, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was my 2nd stay @ this hotel, 1st was in June. I have nothing but the vey best to say. The whole place was very clean; the restaurant was really nice, pleasant staff. There is a large lounge which serves food as well. My Mother & I ate breakfast & dinner there each day (we were there for 4 days) and was very satisfied with all. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Kelly, at the front desk, was extremely helpful to me. I'd given the wrong credit card when checking in; she took the time to call my bank's main line, gave them my info & knew that they'd want to talk to me. It took at least 10 mins. and thru-out, Kelly remained very professional and made it seem as though it was no trouble at all. I greatly appreciated what she did. Kim, the housekeeper on "my" floor (first) is so friendly and helpful. I'd met her in June and was staying on the same floor (smoking). She remembered me and that I was from Conn. Amazing considering how many people she's seen since June. I can attest to the quality of her work-outstanding. When she cleans your room, it's as clean as can be. For those with children, there's a play area near the very nice indoor pool. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to my next stay. Oh yes, the beds & pillows were so-o-o comfortable-wish I had them at home!

Room Tip: For you smokers, it's one of the few that offers smoking rooms. Trust me, you wouldn't know...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Another example of the caring and friendly staff we have working at the Uniontown Holiday Inn. I have shared your great comments with the staff and can say you brought a smile to them as well. Please come and see us again soon:)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything you would expect from Holiday Inn and more!
It may be an older building but very hard to tell from its condition. It is extremely well maintained!
All of your are well met in the room.
Very nice restaurant and lounge.
The staff… Awesome!
At the desk on the overnight is Ruth. She went above and beyond the call of duty!
Ruth and all the staff make you feel at home here and make you feel like your valued.
Cecily at the front... See her for a wonderful smile!

• Stayed July 2013
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your feedback made ME smile! I will be sure to share it with Cecily and Ruth at the front desk. Please come back and see us again soon!
Shawnee, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Plenty of nice things to say about this hotel. I would, however, like to compliment the front-desk staff. I realized, hours after checking out, that I had left a library book somewhere on site. The clerk who answered the phone was helpful. She not only looked for the book -- she found it and mailed it to my home address. It was waiting for me when I returned to Kansas! Above and beyond service. Thanks, Holiday Inn!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. The staff will be happy to know your book made it home safely and so did you! Come back and see us soon :)
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was back in Uniontown for work and stayed at the Holiday Inn. As always the staff here are always going out of their way to make your stay great. The bed is very comfortable and the hotel is conveniently located close to several restaurants. I will continue to stay at this hotel any time I am in Uniontown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We want all of our guests to feel at home when they stay with us and we often get to know our repeat guests, their favorite room locations and other things that make them comfortable. We will be looking forward to your return visit.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was working in Uniontown for almost 2 weeks and stayed at the Holiday Inn. It is clearly an older hotel and could certainly use some upgrades. The staff does well at keeping it clean, especially considering the number of oil workers making this hotel their home away from home. It is definitely a busy place.
The bed and room were clean and comfortable, with doors opening both onto the hallway and onto the Holidome area (pool, play area, game tables). The shower was good, lots of hot water. The room had sufficient lighting and I didn't have any problem finding outlets to power my electronics at night.
The food in the restaurant was very good, as were service and prices in the lounge.
Every staff member I dealt with while staying here was helpful and friendly. When I did have a minor maintenance issue, it was handled quickly and without issue.
The price was certainly not what I would call a bargain, but given how busy the hotels in the area are, it is not too surprising to find higher prices.
I would stay here again and would have no trouble recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding your stay are greatly appreciated. The Uniontown Holiday Inn is one of the original Holidomes and has provided many, many guests with wonderful memories. We look forward to being refreshed in the future but as you noticed the staff works very hard to maintain a clean, inviting property and you won't find a friendlier staff anywhere. I will share your feedback with the rest of the staff and look forward to your return.
pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Enjoyed staying here during my most recent business trip. Our company held a meeting at the hotel and everything was wonderful. The hotel staff are so friendly and everyone speaks to you as you pass them. The meeting space worked well for our group and the food was amazing! The chef checked on us to make sure everything was fine and even cooked omlettes for us in our meeting space for one of our events! My room was in the courtyard area and I didn't have any noise. Very clean and neat. I would definately stay here again on my next visit to the area or for business.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Vicky S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Uniontown, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I was very happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us! I have always said we have the friendliest staff around, but honestly, we have such great guests it would be hard not to enjoy their company! I am aware of your event and have to say the scent of cooking omlettes coming from your meeting room made my mouth water. And did I see strawberry yogurt parfaits? Yum. We will absolutely be looking forward to your return visit!

Been to Holiday Inn Uniontown? Share your experiences!