“Quality and service has gone way down!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 83 Restaurants in Uniontown
Cuisines: Pizza
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Quality and service has gone way down!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have ordered from this Domino's for years. Been happy until recently. Friday was the last time they will ever get our business. They had messed up our order and took too long before but we gave them another try. This time they took 50 minutes AFTER the online tracker said the driver left the store to deliver out pizza. We live around a mile from the store. The pizza finally came after two calls to the store. The first all was made 35 minutes after the pizza left the store. We were assured that the pizza would be at our home in just a few minutes. 10 minutes later still no pizza - another call to the store. They said they had called the driver and he would be right there. He showed up 5 minutes later. Luke warm pizza and one of the orders was wrong. I called the store while the driver waited. Was told they would send me new pizzas in 50 minutes. I asked they comp these pizzas because we were hungry and he said he would give me credit for the next time I called in. I said no thanks and sent the pizzas back. Needless to say we had to look around the house for something to cook for dinner.

• Visited July 2013