“A Classic "Hot-damn" (Southern for Hot dog)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 restaurants in Trexlertown
Cuisines: American
Bedford, Texas
“A Classic "Hot-damn" (Southern for Hot dog)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was at a technical school for training and one of the locals told me about Yocco's. I tried some on my first lunch and made it my regular stop for the rest of the week. Dogs were lightly burned black, the bun steamed so it wraps around the dog like a winter jacket and some really good sauce and mustard. Fantastic!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
“A Lehigh Valley Institution”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

A friend who went to Lehigh University told me about Yocco's. Now, no visit to the Valley is complete without a stop here.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Old time hot dogs and burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I enjoyed my grilled hot dog with steamed bun filled with everthing. It was good, my burger had everything on it too. The fried perogies were a treat you don't see everywhere.

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Best Hot Dog's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Yocco's how I love thee let me count the ways........I eat this 2 to 3 times a week. My only complaint is you don't take credit cards. This is 2013 people can charge with their phone. Please drag yourself into the future and get a charge swiper......

Visited May 2013
PA
“Doggie pack to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Having been to Yocco's in the past, I stopped in and brought a Doggie pack home (12 hotdogs and fixings in a box). They were almost as good at home as in the restaurant. Haven't been by in a few years. It was good to know this little piece of history is still holding on and serving a great dog!

Visited October 2012