“Overnight getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Bucks County

You added Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Bucks County to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Bucks County
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4700 Street Rd., Trevose, PA 19053 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Overnight getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice for a quick getaway. My husband and I were very satisfied with this hotel and would recommend it to our family and friends. The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The bar and restaurant had a good selection and we enjoyed our food. We would like to mention two employees that went above and beyond to make our stay special. Thank you Michael (front desk) and Colleen ( bartender ). We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reza G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Bucks County, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear "Catsoc",
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for taking the time to write about your great experience at our hotel.
I will be sure and pass on my gratitude to Michael and Colleen for taking good care of you while you were here. I am sure they are grateful for your kind feedback.
Thank you againa and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was fantastic. My daughter loved playing in the activity room. The staff in the activity room were great with the children and attentive to the needs of the children. We mentioned that my daughter had a latex allergy when we noticed balloons in the room. The staff immediately removed all of the balloons so she could have free access to all of the toys. We stayed with my daughter while she played, but had the option to leave her. We were there during the week, so all of the toys were available to play with, but there were no craft activities planned.

The restaurant at the hoetl had great food as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for taking the time to write about your stay.
I am pleased to hear that our staff memebers were responsive to your daughter's needs and that she was able to enjoy her travel in spite of her alergic reaction to the baloons.
We thank you for choosing our hotel.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Baldwin, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My family and I stayed for 3 nights while visiting Sesame Place..I have two boys 5 and 7 and this is our third year staying at this hotel and we love it! We originally stayed because of the indoor pool (in case of rain) but have returned b/c the staff is very friendly, the rooms are very well cleaned, the micro fridge is a fantastic thing to have in your room especially b/c our sons have severe allergies and require us bringing all their food and heating it up.My husband and i also very much enjoyed the playroom/ babysitting service available free of charged from 5pm to 9pm everynight (tips are very much deserved..the women were all so fantastic with our kids!) My husband and I went to Brady's to have a couple of drinks, something to eat and adult conversation for about an hour two nights we were there...It was so nice after a long eventful day at Sesame Place.The food is ok (burger like stuff) and the wait staff was very friendly in Brady's.. we did not try the Global Bistro for dinner this year. Overall this is a fantastic choice..We are going back again next month..Can't wait!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent service, food. I put on a meeting and the sales and catering team did a first class job with all of our requests and setting the room, etc. Great attention to detail and did everything they could to please everyone. Kudos especially to Jodie, Janet, Sharon, etc.

Room Tip: I was on the even side of the room numbers and that was quiet and great.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reza G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Bucks County, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Anita...
Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I will be sure and pass your compliments on to the team members you have mentioned in your posting.
Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Wooster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Staff was great, room was great and great price!
My daughter and I stayed for 3 nights...all which were perfect! In fact, I wish we stayed longer! The food in the restaurants was average..nothing to brag about. Do not go there to eat though if you are in a hurry as service is very slow. My daughter who is 4 ordered a sprite for her drink and the waitress replied "ok, a shirley temple". I said "uh no alcohol, only sprite" and she just said ok like it was normal to offer a child alcohol. I wasnt happy about that part. There is 2 restaurants there, however it is the exact same menu for both of them and comes from the same kitchen. They do have a kids room there from 5-9 in evenings which was awesome! It is basically like a daycare where you can get some alone time for a bit! It was very nice! Front desk staff was wonderful. We were on the 5th floor, executive level and there was no noise at all which was perfect for sleeping and relaxing! Would definitely return there again!
There is no free breakfast though which was a little disappointing but was easily forgotten about.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reza G, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Bucks County, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dera MomandAddi,
Than you for your comments and your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your time while visiting us.
As to the "Shirly Temple", I assure you that the server was in n o way implying that it would be "all right" for a child to have alcohol.
I thank you for taking the time to write and place great value in your comments to improve our performance.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This hotel exceeded our family's expectations. The property is very clean and our room seemed to be newly decorated. The onsite restaurant offered a yummy and affordable breakfast. The hotel is just a short 10 minute drive to Sesame Place. We will be back again without hesitation and we would highly recommend this hotel to all travelers, especially families with young ones visiting Sesame Place.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We were more than pleased with the stay at the Crowne Plaza! The staff was friendly and attentive. Though we did not use the service as often as we had planned, they did have a playroom with free childcare. Mary was watching the kids both nights, and there was another lady, though I can't remember her name. I was impressed that they were able to remember that kids names. I'm not the type of parent that can just drop off my kids, so I stayed most of the time. I did leave the kids when we were right through the doors in the restaurant next to it. The hotel food was okay, the menu a bit limited, but very kid-friendly! Kids eat free by the way! We'll definitely stay again! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - Bucks County? Share your experiences!