“Good but it's a chain” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Virginia
“Good but it's a chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I like Red Robin. The food is good and it's reasonable. This Red Robin is nice. The service is good. No real complaints. If you've eaten at one, you've eaten at them all.

Visited February 2012

Philadelphia
“Yummmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is near a mall we go to often and we know we are going to get quick service and a delicious burger.

Visited November 2012
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Great place, friendly staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Food was great, served quickly, friendly staff who was knowledgeable about the items on the menu. Had wi-fi, so dining solo, I was able to keep busy until my food arrived. Will definitely dine there when I travel to the area again!

Visited October 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Big Let Down”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Went to Red Robin for the 1st time for dinner. The wait was very short about ten minutes. That was a pleasant suprise for a Friday night. Rhe restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. But after we sat down is when the disappointments began. My girlfriend ordered a raspberry lemonade, it had a funny taste to it, so she ordered a vanilla milkshake that tasted like softserve ice cream. So no more drinks, we just drank water. We ordered burgers, they were supposed to leave the sauce off my burger, the kitchen forgot to do that. When I looked at my burger it was a frozen patty, Is this a gourmet burger. I could not believe it and it did not taste that good. We had a lot of people recommend this place, but the frozen gourmet burger has me lost. We both also ordered a salad instead of fries, we never received the salads. We did like the Onion Ring tower, so that was the only positive in our dinner. So this is a showstopper for me. if we had one bad thing, I could probably overlook it, but it was three things is a row.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Philly
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

If you are a burger lover this is the place for you. Not very Weight Watcher friendly though. Even the salads have a lot of fat.

Visited September 2012