“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Trevose
Cincinnati
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We got the room through Priceline. The hotel had easy access from the highway and to downtown Philadelphia. The only drawback is our Garmin did not recognize the town of Trevose. We called the hotel to get the name of a town the Garmin would recognize.

We arrived after 10 pm on a Friday night and the bar was hopping. Luckily, the noise did not filter up to our room.

Our room was large, clean, and comfortable. The bathroom seemed a little dated but was just fine. Although the hotel seemed quite full, we never heard any noise.

The exercise room was great.

The hotel staff was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear KenwoodTraveler,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We value all guest feedback. We hope you and your family enjoyed your stay in Philly. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean,safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My coworker and I stayed here for one night before a conference (also at the hotel). I checked in later at night and was greeted/acknowledged right away. I got a coupon for 20% off food at the hotel restaurants with my room key and went to the lobby library lounge for a quick dinner. The bartender (Tim?) was busy, but came right over and was very gracious about adjusting my order to be takeout - and as I was getting ready to leave, he reached over and picked up the coupon - which I had forgotten about.. saving me some money on my dinner. I tipped him well for that. He also made sure I had real silverware and a napkin (cloth!) and all the accoutrements for my dinner - so I give the service in the library lounge an A!

The room was older, and dark even with lights on - and a seriously old drop ceiling. But it had a modern flat screen tv, the sleep number bed, and the bathroom was mold-free which is rare these days in older hotels. The sleep number bed was interesting, and I finally found a comfortable number and had a great night's sleep. The room was pretty soundproof, except around the door. The bathtub didn't drain well, so you shower while standing in 2 inches of water. I wouldn't go walking around outside, as the area isn't the nicest, but the hotel was just fine for one night and the conference center has a ginormous ballroom that seated our seminar of 350+.

I had breakfast in the atrium cafe (buffet) and was impressed that they had greek yogurt as an option - I'm always thankfun for helping us people with specific diets!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
philadelphia area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I went to college in Philly and generally avoided the North-East. Strip malls and row homes. We bought a night stay for a charity and I wasn't very eager to go. But it was great.
This was a great hotel. Beautiful lobby, quick check-in. Easy parking.
We had a 2-night stay that we converted into a 1-night stay in a suite. Our rooms were HUGE and clean. But none of the six of us could get the Sleep Number beds to work...and they were set on very firm. Their rooms could use a bigger trashcan or more of them. For six people, our trashcans were full before bedtime. So that was annoying!
Their pool area is beautiful. We were there in a chillier September weekend so the outdoor pool wasn't open and everyone was using the indoor pool. There was a big group of girls that were a little annoying and without real supervision. (Mother sat looking at her phone and bored except when she would shout at one of them. There were 8 girls.) Everyone else was couples with younger kids...probably all doing Sesame Place like we were.
We had a free breakfast the next day and it was a buffet with good choices. I had the healthy, low-fat stuff while my kids all filled up on sausage and bacon. It was definitely nicer than most hotel breakfasts and the people were eager to please. One lady even gave all my kids packages of Oreos to sneak into the park.
So I dinged them for the beds not working and because dirty dishes were left in one of the shelves from the previous occupants. I'm sure the pool gets crazy in the summer too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear elawson,,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that you and your family stayed with us, and that we could accommodate you. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean,safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for telling us your concerns about the dirty dishes, trash cans, and the pool area. We are sorry if you were inconvenienced. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the changes needed to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests. Thank you for you time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Wheeling, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We just loved this place all around! They let us check in at 10 am which was awesome because we were tired from traveling overnight. They had sample drinks and food in the lobby which was wonderful. It's also super close to Sesame Place. I was impressed.

• Stayed August 2013
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear tmw91874,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you with your early check in. We hope that you enjoyed your time in the area. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean,safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was attending a class in the area and chose this hotel at the last minute. The most important aspect of a hotel stay for me is ALWAYS cleanliness and this room was clean. Were there a few dated items; yes, but my initial inspection, which I always do, passed with flying colors. However the very best part of this hotel was the amazing staff. I can't imagine a friendlier more genuine group of people. I was really taken aback. You really just don't find this type of professionalism in hospitality anymore. There is a Cancer Center in the area and many hotel patrons are receiving treatment at the center. The service these patrons received by this staff was amazing and I say this as a medical professional. I could really go on about this aspect of the stay suffice to say I was impressed beyond words by the caring staff. There was also a conference there at the time so the guests were an eclectic group but I never saw a staff member with anything but a smile on their face. I probably won't have reason to return the area but if I ever did I would most definitely return to this facility. How DID the manager assemble this staff? They also have a smoking area with a heater and chairs so people are less likely to smoke in the rooms and the type of quilts that are encased in duvet covers that are washed between customers. Loved the place. Loved the staff.

Room Tip: I was assigned a corner unit near the elevator and thought it would be noisy. The staff offered to c...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Pickyhotelclient,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your great comments about our staff. We will pass it on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing good comments about their service. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel often and I enjoy it. they have a great bar restaurant great rooms great service and great pool. I will continue to stay here as it has one of the best locations for the northern city area.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear bigmook,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Austin. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel is great. We have been staying here for the past 5 years when we visit Sesame Place (3-4x a yr) and we would not go anywhere else. The pools are clean the rooms always tidy, quiet, staff is friendly. We recommend this place to all my friends and family.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Karen,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We value your feedback. We hope you and your family enjoyed your stay in the area. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Philadelphia Northeast

Been to Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast? Share your experiences!