“Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Knox, Pennsylvania, United States
“Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Pizza was delicious! The bread they bake for their subs was out of this world! Good selection for all tastes.

Visited February 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

It's a family restaurant and the only place that sells good pizza in town. The interior of the restaurant looked like it was from the 70s or 80s. There were old arcade machines and decors. We ordered a pizza with tomatoes sauce, meatballs and mushroom. It was great!

You could actually parked right at the back of the building, and there was an entrance that leads you to the restaurant upstairs. I think this is the only restaurant that opens in the middle of town in the evening. I believe it closes at 10pm.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Butler, Pennsylvania
“Not what I was expecting, wanted better.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

I was told city pizza had really good pizza with a great sauce. We stopped and got a large pepperoni pizza and 2 side salads for takeout. I found the pizza to be very salty and there wasn't much sauce on it So I couldnt really tell you what the sauce tastes like. A side salad was $4.25 each and was lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, and 3 slices of carrot. Wow! Really! I will be going up the road for pizza to the pizza chain store.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Summerton, South Carolina
“RUDE Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

This pizza may be good but I will never know. I walked in on a slow night and I was not acknowledged. An older woman retreated back into the kitchen when she saw me and the younger girl kept cleaning the grill and refused to look at me. You would think in a town of 300, they would want my tourist money. I turned around and walked out.

Visited June 2011
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
“Don't just happen by - go out of your way to try the pizza and subs!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

My family has been visiting City Pizza for over 20 years - we have a camp nearby. My kids have come to love City Pizza so much that we've taken day-trips just to have lunch there. The pizza is true - great dough, real cheese, and not too much sauce. The subs are made with the same fresh dough - torpedo-type. Simply awesome. Worthy of Diners, Dives and Drive-ins episode.

• Visited June 2011