“"Great Food"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 restaurants in Terre Hill
Narvon, Pennsylvania
“"Great Food"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I'm a long time customer and friend. The burgers are awesome. The juicyest burgers ever. And the fish fry on fridays. OMG. THE BEST. I like that it is lite breading. The family and staff are all very nice.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

58% Recommend
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Great small town restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I was at this place on Sunday for the first time. It was wonderful, i love the small town atmosphere where everybody knows each other, neighbors enjoying breakfast. they had a good selection of breakfast items and i ordered a meat lovers omelet and hashbrowns. it was so big i brought half of it home with me. it was delicious! the homefries were crispy like i asked for and i love that they have mixed fruit jelly because not a lot of places have it anymore. the waitress was nice and i didnt have to wait for coffee refills. they had a lot of people there and i passed by today and the parking lot was full so it must be great for dinner too. i plan to go back maybe for the wonderful fish fry fridays the waitress told me about.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, PA
“Sad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

I stopped going here because they don't seem to take any pride in their food. I was in a hurry the other morning and figured I'd pop in for a fast breakfast. Well the toast was too dark and over buttered, the home fries were cooked unevenly ranging from barely cooked to burned, and the scrambled eggs was basically an overlooked omelette chopped up with a spatula. I would recommend they go to cooking school and learn to cook. No wonder the place was nearly empty on a Saturday morning. It's a shame because the area could support a good place to eat.

Joe D, Owner at Terre Hill Grill, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments. We are going through some growing pains and staff change over. I really appreciate you feedback and invite you back the next time your in the area.
Joe
Stratford, CT
“An OK breakfast.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The breakfast was , but didn't have a great selection and the pancakes weren't that good.

Visited July 2012
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Terre Hill Lost a Long-time Customer Today.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We frequently go to their Friday fish fry dinner.. its wonderful. All you can eat, lightly battered, fair price. So we decided to try breakfast there this morning. HORRIBLE! 1st of all, really really poor service. 2nd: Food was super poor quality, and not prepared well at all. I ordered my omelet well done, with crispy hash browns, and 35 (!) minutes later, got a runny, rubbery, wet western omelet with barely warm, soggy hash browns. I specifically asked the waitress to keep an eye on my coffee, and she never even stopped by the table in that 30 minutes we were waiting to refill my cup. I finally had to get up and chase after another waitress to beg a refill from her pot of coffee. When our food finally came, it was 10 more minutes before our server came over to see if everything was OK. We sent back our food, nicely explaining why.. she never apologized, or even acknowledged the issue. Lousy food is one thing, Lousy service is quite another. Today Terre Hill Grill lost a customer. This place needs a better manager, better serving staff, better cook, and a much better commitment to quality. Dont go. You will be sorry.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Joe D, Owner at Terre Hill Grill, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate your comments. Please give us another try. It was my fault. I was cooking. Sorry.