“Consistent qaulity, god service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Tarentum
Cuisines: American
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Consistent qaulity, god service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Good service and consistent quality and of curse a good price. We also ate at Smokey Bones and were disappointed with the ribs. Applebee's were better. Ate at a Smokey Bones in Tampa which was 10 times better.

Visited December 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Let me start out by saying I absolutely love Applebees. On the most recent visit, however, it was a very disappointing experience. A friend and I were out shopping, and we decided on Applebees for lunch since neither one of us had been there in a while. We were greeted and seated promptly. The server took the drink order. My friend ordered the fried green beans as an appetizer, and I passed. Big mistake on that one. Order was taken, and we began the wait. And wait. And wait some more. Server totally ignored the empty drink glasses. My stomach wasn't happy, and let me know it. I was hoping the server would return and refill the drinks so I could at least get some chips and salsa. At this point, I was so hungry I was ready to chew the paint on the walls. Server kept ignoring. Half an hour later, out comes lunch. My double crunch shrimp was overdone to the point of being burned, and everything on the plate was cold. My friend's steak was undercooked (ordered well and received super rare) and also cold. Server finally returns and asks what's wrong. Both plates were sent back. The manager comes to the table and apologizes, and bless him, he brings me chips and salsa when I ask. Second plates return. My shrimp is still overdone, but at least it's warm this time (I can't say it ventured into the hot range). I pulled three aside to let the manager see that once again they are overdone, but since I'm starving, I ate them. The manager was wonderful, the server not so much. I'm going to give this place one more try, but really, it's worth the drive to another city to another Applebees.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Virginia, USA
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We ate twice here during our stay at Springhill Suites. The Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pasta was great, but could have used a bit more Alfredo Sauce. Their Bacon Hamburger and fries were excellent.

Service was great. Our waiters were attentive, and we did not have to wait long to get our meal.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
“Chicken and Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I always get the same thing the burbon street chicken and shrimp. LOVE IT. We've eaten here about 6 or 8 times in the past 4 months and i always get the burbon street chicken and shrimp.

Visited December 2012
Garland, Texas
“Great service and Food was great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Brandon was super food was excellent!!And service was Fantastic

Visited June 2012