“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Cape May, New Jersey
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Wonderful ambience, food, and service. I have been here each time I come to Tannersville and I've never been disappointed. I love the antique appointments and the Inns history.

Visited March 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“Beautiful restaurant - poor kitchen”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We recently visited this restaurant. The décor is wonderful. My husband ordered turkey and I ordered steak with a burgundy mushroom sauce. Imagine our surprise when he got meat loaf and I got Cajun steak. My husband has an aversion to sending food back - who knows what will happen? Neither one of us could eat or enjoy our meals. If you want atmosphere, this is the place to go. Definitely not for the food which was poor.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to the Inn since I moved up here 5 years ago. Almost 2 times a week, every time everything is perfect. I've probably tried everything on the menu no mistakes from day one! It really is a pleasure having a local business that caters to tourists and locals.. Thanks!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Service was extremely slow even though we were only ones in dining room. Food was awful! Pasta was overcooked. Steaks were tough and dry. Hot tea was Luke warm! 7 people in my party and no one finished their dinner! What a waste of time and money. Should have went across the street.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“one word: Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat after snowtubing. We had decided on Red Lobster because he wanted seafood. We programed his GPS. and headed toward the resturant, when I said the Tannerville inn,bar and grill. This looks like a nice little spot (we had pass the place by now.) He said you want to go there, I said, we should patronize the local places. So we turned around. We Love this quaint little spot. A real down home feeling from the decor to the service to the food. We do this trip every year. This is our new favorite spot

Visited February 2013