“Best place to eat and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 99 restaurants in Stroudsburg
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Best place to eat and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The atmosphere is charming and elegant, yet cozy. I had a party 12 enjoy the fabulous Friday night buffet at the Stroudsmoor. Everyone was overly pleased and we were served with exceptional service by Theresa, the dining manager and Kelly, our server who did a fantastic job. I chose the Stroudsmoor for my group because I knew the food is scrumptious and the buffet has a wonderfully appetizing selection that no one would go home hungry or dissatisfied. I've eaten here before and have enjoyed it every time. Seven people in my party had never been to the Stroudsmoor before and after this dining experience they want to return again. The Stroudsmoor has gained new customers. All the guests in my party want to return and savor the delicious food again. You have to try the homemade sangria. Both red and white are great. Oh, did I say the service was great, too? The main course, desserts, everything was excellent.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great bakery and lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Let me start by saying that this is a great bakery; however, I would not recommend the cakes in their cases...I have purchased my wedding cake, my son's birthday cakes and baptismal cake, here. All were impressively delectable! On two occasions, I had to buy cakes out of their case for last minute events and both were disappointing (yet beautiful)...the pastries and cookies out of the case are generally great, so I was shocked by the quality of the out of the case cakes...they seemed overly sweet and less than fresh...on another note, their sandwiches are great and most of their staff are willing to assist...(a few have had attitudes but that is par for the course.(

Visited September 2012
pittston, pa
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great food with an excellent buffet. Reasonable price also includes terrific desserts. Surroundings are exceptionally pleasant. We will take advantage of this great restaurant more often.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
PA
“Nice buffet, no so nice service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Good selection of choices, the service was less than attentive, we waited almost 30 minutes to be presented with dessert choices, then longer for it to be served

Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
“Lots of goodies; good choice for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This small cafe/bakery is famous in the area fior their baked goods - breads, cookies and cakes for special occaisons, etc. they also serve a selction of hot and cold sandwiches and salads for lunch. Three of us had lunch there and the food was veryb good. We were tempted to buy some of the cookies on the way out, but resisted the temptation. They also have a variety of cold and frozen takeout items. great place to visit for a quick lunch or for take home bakery items. In town outlet for the Stroudsmoor country Inn a few miles away.

• Visited June 2012