We are a family of 6 and stayed in a room for 4 with no questions asked. We brought an air mattress. It was a great cheap place to stay so close to the Shawnee slopes - only 10-15 minutes away. Sarah's Corner Cafe also had a great breakfast. Continental breakfast had the basics- cereal, bagels, muffins and juice. Staff recommended Comptons Pancake House which was good and close. For $70 a night it would be hard not to stay here again. Staff was super friendly and helpful.
There was a bar across the street that you could hear music all night. Staff was accommodating and let us switch rooms to the other side of the hotel where it was quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Pocono Mountains in downtown Stroudsburg, within 5 miles of golfing and 8 miles from the Camelbeach Water Park and Ski Area is the AAA Diamond 2 Star Pocono Inne Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pocono Inne Town Magnuson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Inne Town Magnuson Hotel Stroudsburg
- Pocono Inne Town Stroudsburg